pricks

MAD

Good one.

MAD

You got me there.

MAD

Umm, okay, but I only said it twice.

MAD

Ya, now you're just looking for attention.
Edited by Kepra on 11/1/2011 10:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
11/01/2011 01:06 PMPosted by Kepra
It was a balance os druid wearing an attack trinket. Get it right. And I've been playing wow since vanilla came out of beta so I deal with pricks like you on a daily basis. Hell, I was guilded with some of you in Azeroth Sentinals so I was guilded with pricks like you. Butthurt, umm no. I've seen better trolls on trade.

You should judge me and the rest of this guild more over the most sarcastic post I have ever made. I'm really not a prick (but I am better than you), and many guilds on alliance (including yours) will probably attest to me being quite the opposite (and/or better than you).

See? Being an elitist is fun, even if I'm not actually a prick.

Since you claim I seek attention though...

Nice +10 stats gems and...hold the phone...+6 stats gem.

Damn.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
(See the thread with the resto druid sporting an attack power trinket and then getting butthurt for being asked about it)

You should judge me and the rest of this guild more over the most sarcastic post I have ever made.

You called me out. I was just chillin' in forums. Was I supposed to ignore you bragging about how good you are at trolling?

Whether because we troll too much, are too elitist, or are just pricks,

See? Being an elitist is fun, even if I'm not actually a prick.

Now I'm just confused. Are you a prick or aren't you?

Since you claim I seek attention though...

Actually, I told Shassara he/she was seeking attention so unless it was your alt I wasn't talking to you.

Nice +10 stats gems and...hold the phone...+6 stats gem.

Thanks for the heads up. I fixed it. See, I can be pleasent too.

Damn.

Now, see, we were doing so well. Baby steps I guess.

Troll on my brutha.
Edited by Kepra on 11/1/2011 10:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvAc8lt4cbQ
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
11/01/2011 10:57 PMPosted by Brrag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvAc8lt4cbQ

Dude is ghetto. Was Justin Beiber too hardcore for this song?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I decided to quote several parts of your post in order to break them down, utilizing logic and charm to make you feel like an idiot. Then I realized you are an idiot so I used single words instead.

And I've been playing wow since vanilla came out of beta

nerd

lol. Thanks for pointing out peeps who play WoW are, what was that, oh ya, nerd. You're not too self aware are you? Its okay. I won't call you an idiot. I'll let you describe what you are.

delusional

What was that?

delusional

One more time! Loud and proud!

delusional

*pssst this is the part where you're supposed to say you have a life and I don't. or are you saving that for /trade?*
Edited by Kepra on 11/1/2011 11:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
Did you really just repeat a text based message 3 times?
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/17/2011 12:55 PMPosted by Kepra
I'm not going to risk embarrassing my guild by continually responding to you.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
11/01/2011 10:37 PMPosted by Kepra
Was I supposed to ignore you bragging about how good you are at trolling?

I never bragged about how good I was at trolling, just how much better I am than you (and everyone else).
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Sorry, Crook, my eyes started to glaze over after the first sentence. I couldn't read it all. L2 troll with one liners. kthx.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
@Kepra

Stop wasting your energy. They don't care ^^

The trolling here is very one-sided.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
You probably bought those gems from whichever PUSB mage owns the gem market this week...

Does said mage get angry letters? I get angry letters.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
@Kepra

Stop wasting your energy. They don't care ^^

The trolling here is very one-sided.

It's all good. I managed to get Crook to post the longest story on use of quotes in the history of forums and pull up things i said over two months go. And I got Brrag to post what can only be considered the gayest song on the planet. Wait, no, that's disrespectful to the gay community. Gay men hear that song and say "Wtf is that s**t!? Somone turn it off my ears are bleeding!"

I may not be as good at trolling as the grand master zaubo, but I've kept this guild posting.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
And I got Brrag to post what can only be considered the gayest song on the planet. Wait, no, that's disrespectful to the gay community. Gay men hear that song and say "Wtf is that s**t!? Somone turn it off my ears are bleeding!"

Yeah, I had to weigh my options carefully, I figured someone at your maximum capacity of 3 1/2 brain cells working at a time I decided this would be the best song for you to hear.

11/02/2011 02:39 PMPosted by Kepra
I may not be as good at trolling as the grand master zaubo, but I've kept this guild posting.

Yeah, we kept posting because we had to get the last word in, not because we all think you are hilariously bad at everything you attempt to do.
Edited by Brrag on 11/2/2011 4:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/02/2011 02:39 PMPosted by Kepra
It's all good. I managed to get Crook to post the longest story on use of quotes in the history of forums and pull up things i said over two months go. And I got Brrag to post what can only be considered the gayest song on the planet. Wait, no, that's disrespectful to the gay community. Gay men hear that song and say "Wtf is that s**t!? Somone turn it off my ears are bleeding!"

1. Crook has posted longer "stories" using quotes(They're always enjoyable).

2. The things you said over two months ago were pulled up because they were exceptionally idiotic and are stupid enough to be worthy of mention months later.

3. Gay men don't all listen to Lady Gaga, some like other genres. This includes the bad songs from other genres.

4. You're not trolling. Trolling implies outsmarting other people.

5. @Brrag its "Weigh my options" I'm really only criticizing your post because its the last one and I want to seem impartial so that Kepra won't ignore my post and think its incorrect because they chose not to read it. Plus its a major pet peeve of mine when people switch two different words that sound similar but have entirely different meanings.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]