<Pop Up Storybook> is still a guild.

67 Blood Elf Rogue
You could do what Blackout/Frostmourne always did and have Nesia yell at everyone in trade chat about how bad they are while people try to sackride her because shes a chick.

I miss the good old days when our realms most hated/progressed guild gave you reasons to think they were pompous idiots.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
You should log on Alliance some time.

I'm better than you.

Stimulated?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I'm a priest healer, you should pick me. I heard that Alliance versions of raids are way easier than Horde versions anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
11/19/2011 07:32 AMPosted by Maranis
I'm a priest healer, you should pick me. I heard that Alliance versions of raids are way easier than Horde versions anyway.

It's true, Alliance raids are easier. When any alliance member zones into a raid, that annoying paperclip $#%hole from Microsoft Word guides you through boss fights. The way we even the odds is by pugging ANY member of the alliance. This increases the difficulty ten fold, and ensures I have a migraine from simply attempting Shannox normal.

By the way, do people on Horde side still do trash runs? Every time I see these things I weep at how horrible people are (If you read this and feel offended, you are horrible).
Edited by Zaubo on 11/22/2011 3:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
67 Blood Elf Rogue
11/22/2011 03:55 AMPosted by Zaubo
that annoying paperclip $#%hole from Microsoft Word

The WoW version of that was Crabby. He was awesome.

But angry nerds demanded he be killed so they could rage in peace.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
It's true, Alliance raids are easier. When any alliance member zones into a raid, that annoying paperclip $#%hole from Microsoft Word guides you through boss fights. The way we even the odds is by pugging ANY member of the alliance. This increases the difficulty ten fold, and ensures I have a migraine from simply attempting Shannox normal.

By the way, do people on Horde side still do trash runs? Every time I see these things I weep at how horrible people are (If you read this and feel offended, you are horrible).

They took Firelands out of the Horde side all together. It was too hard so they replaced it with a giant bouncy castle.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
MFW a bouncy castle would be harder and more fun than DS reg >=O
Reply Quote
67 Blood Elf Rogue
This guild is going to fall apart soon.

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
11/30/2011 12:36 PMPosted by Wladyslaw
I read this and felt slightly offended, but I'm better than you.

Survey sayyyys.....! Nope.

I'm slightly offended only because I'm curious on the effects on your standing relative to the general WoW populace.

Your curiosity offends you? Huh?

How does this play into the greater spectrum of things?

It doesn't. If you read the original post, you will see that I do not place myself in the "greater spectrum of things". I am much too elitist and better than everyone to belong to that.

11/30/2011 01:40 PMPosted by Bustelo
This guild is going to fall apart soon.

It's only a matter of time...
Edited by Zaubo on 11/30/2011 1:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Woah woah woah. Hold on there. I think Zaubo just posted the longest post with quotes in it in the history of forums everywhere. Can we get Kepra in here to confirm this?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
11/30/2011 05:41 PMPosted by Wladyslaw
I think the better way to word my post would have been "a hypothetical situation" where I am offended, but that comment still a weird way of misconstruing what I just said.

I remember when I used to write like this but then I turned 16 and realized no one was impressed. You'll get there too (I hope).
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
11/30/2011 07:16 PMPosted by Wladyslaw
What's a Kepra?

Wonderful question. He's easy to forget.

However let me refresh your memory by quoting him on page 2 of this very thread.

It's all good. I managed to get Crook to post the longest story on use of quotes in the history of forums and pull up things i said over two months go.

As you can see from the above quote, Kepra is the official measure-er of forum posts everywhere. They keep a tape measure at their computer desk at all times.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

I bet you also realized that nobody was impressed when you started talking !@#$ on level 1 alts either. Don't forget, I am NOT Torrential.

Please never speak to me unless I directly speak to you.

I told you that wasn't me, but I forgive you for having difficulties with paying attention. And I wasn't talking to you I was talking about you. Reading comprehension again. Here let me take a page out of your cliche-ridden book and summarize your life, because honestly the way you carry yourself is symptomatic of nothing else - Preteen angst cy@

Don't worry someone will love you some day.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Four pages long and this thread still delivers.

ALSO

We are recruiting an Elemental Shaman (lol).
Edited by Zaubo on 11/30/2011 11:13 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]