<Pop Up Storybook> is still a guild.

85 Dwarf Death Knight
Inquisitor Assassin, dawg. Tank, of course.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Inquisitor Assassin ftw
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was gonna be sith until I realized that I couldn't be a sith and be the prettiest race(Twi'leks) at the same time.

Plus Korriban is such a turnoff. Why fight slugs and !@#$ when I can fight ruthless cannibals?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
10/18/2011 07:23 PMPosted by Zaubo
This is you being mad and/or jelly after reading this post.(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

We need a few things to fill our roster (not you):

Non DK tank (see above, I'm better than you)

Those quotes alone says that your not a people person and I wouldn't join this self absorbed and shallow guild if my life depended on it! DK tanks happen to one of the best tanks in Cata and so must really narrow minded to say the least. "I'm better than you"... HA! Get over yourself!! I've been playing DND games since you were in diapers!!! Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Capt
Edited by Capthook on 1/27/2012 12:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Okay, so I am going to break down your post the best I can. It may take some time, and it may be difficult. I say this, because you obviously lack even the slightest form of a sense of humor, and you also do not understand a joke. I will also attempt to convey why I am better than you (even though I don't play this game anymore).

Those quotes alone says that your (you're) not a people person and I wouldn't join this self absorbed and shallow guild if my life depended on it!

If you wouldn't surround yourself with people who are self absorbed if your life depended on it, you are stupid. Welcome to the real world. Also, I am glad that one sarcastic sentence on an internet forum is all you need to determine the type of person I am. Judging by your single post and using your same logic, I have deemed you an idiot. Seems fair, right?

01/27/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Capthook
DK tanks happen to one of the best tanks in Cata and so must really narrow minded to say the least.

No !@#$? Well, if you had eyes or a brain, you could clearly see that I AM a DK tank, and the reason we don't want another is because...hurr durr, we already have one. Also, one of the best tanks in Cata? Sure, maybe in Dragonsoul, but definitely NOT in Firelands. I guess I should take into consideration your extensive Cataclysm raid experience on your DK. Oh wait, you have NONE other than raid finder, which is retard proof.

"I'm better than you"... HA! Get over yourself!! I've been playing DND games since you were in diapers!!!

Dang, bro. Playing the age card. I also wasn't aware that playing DND since I was supposedly in diapers directly translates to WoW skill? This must be new. Wait, it doesn't translate at all, and you made yourself look silly by trying to make that connection. Also, nobody cares how old you are. I promise. You have no idea how old I am either.

In the next section of this post, I will point out things that indicate how much better I am than you:

You:
PVP Helmet, not enchanted, not reforged.
Nice neck, but you reforged to hit like a derp.
Nice shoulders, but you gemmed horribly and reforged into hit again (still like a derp).
Nice cloak, but reforged to hit (deerrrrrpppp), and a bad enchant.
PVP chest, no enchant.
Wrists nice, hit enchant bad (derpy-da-durp) and reforging to hit again (y u so bad?).
Weapon reforging away expertise into hit. You must chub for hit %.
You wasted valor on gloves not for tanking, didn't tinker them, and put a green gem in them.
PVP waist with a resil gem, no belt buckle, no tinker.
PVP legs, hit not reforged away, no enchant.
Wasted valor on DPS boots, terrible gemming, terrible reforging, bad enchant.
Nice ring, reforging away parry like a derp.
Nice ring, reforging away dodge like a derp.
Relic has a str+mastery gem.

Okay, that was a lot. I have had people in game pay me for things like this. You owe me one, BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! Lets take a look at that spec (probably infallable due to DND experience).

You didn't take DRW?
Glyphing DND?
You need RPM? For what? You should never need to pool RP since you don't have DRW (lol).
No lichborne?
Gotta get that Blood Boil talent, bro. Glyph it, make it boss.

I could probably find more wrong here, but I think this is sufficient.

Oh, I had mentioned that my original post you quoted was sarcasm. This post is not. Your talents, gearing, and character is bad.

01/27/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Capthook
Thank you very much

You're welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good read.

7/10 though because you didn't focus on his poor spelling/grammar/punctuation enough.

Also its important to give you a lower score than you deserve so you feel the need to improve.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Good read.

7/10 though because you didn't focus on his poor spelling/grammar/punctuation enough.

Also its important to give you a lower score than you deserve so you feel the need to improve.

I like you.

I would comment more on spelling/grammar/punctuation, but I feel on a forum, it isn't that great of a tactic. Blatant misuse of their/they're/there IS a good one though. God damn I hate when people can't get that straight...
Edited by Zaubo on 1/28/2012 11:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I like you.

I would comment more on spelling/grammar/punctuation, but I feel on a forum, it isn't that great of a tactic. Blatant misuse of their/they're/there IS a good one though. God damn I hate when people can't get that straight...

Aw thanks. I like you too.

and usually I don't insult people for their grammar/spelling/punctuation on the forums but when someone is very clearly an absolute moron I figure it can't really hurt. Not like they're going to come back with an intelligent post about...well...really anything.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
01/28/2012 11:21 PMPosted by Zaubo
I like you.

GODDAMIT Zaubo!!!

This really is the last time i listen to you when you say you "like" me......

<makin' threads gayer since 2010>
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
@Zaubo, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]