Dark Pact GDKP: Dragon Soul

90 Goblin Death Knight
Dark Pact will be hosting a regular GDKP run on SATURDAY evenings, starting at 7:00pm server. Our intent is to work on gearing people up, earning gold and then pushing for Heroics. Consequently, we are looking to bring players who are familiar with Dragon Soul. This will NOT be a GDKP for those who are not familiar with the fights.

All items (Including BOE's) that drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder and the gold pot will be split evenly 25 ways at the end of the run, unless there are people who forfeit their share. The number of splits will be reduced accordingly by the number of forfeits.

Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions.

In the event a player is AFK for an extended period with or without notice - or performs poorly, they may be removed from the raid and they will forfeit their share of the pot. A warning will only be given for poor performance. An extended AFK will get you removed without warning.

All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items will have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted.

When: Saturday, January 14th

Time: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (EST)

Goal: Dragon Soul

Current Progression: 4/8 - No attempts made on further bosses.

Raid Composition: We will be bringing a select few geared people that are looking to make gold but not spend it and to help us progress through the instance. The majority of the raid will be comprised of people that are appropriatly geared and have knowledge of the zone and would like to better their gear by spending gold. All of this will be taken into account while holding the raids synergy together with the proper balance of ranged dps and melee dps.

NORMAL Minimum Bid Pricing
Armor, Weapons, Jewelry: 3000g - 500g increments
Trinkets: 5000g - 1000g increments
Tokens: 5000g - 1000g increments

HEROIC Minimum Bid Pricing
Armor, Weapons, Jewelry: 5000g - 500g increments
Trinkets: 10000g - 1000g increments
Tokens: 10000g - 1000g increments

Legendary Dagger

Pick Pocket: 5k
Gem Cluster(s): 2k starting bid per cluster, open to raid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign-ups: Apply to be in the raid here > http://goo.gl/0z5UC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(DO NOT apply unless you are bringing ATLEAST 10k gold to bid with unless you are extremely geared and are coming to carry the raid.)

Sign-up Deadline: Friday, January 13th - 8:00pm Server Time

Roster: The roster will be posted on this forum shortly after the sign-up deadline. You will receive an in-game CALENDAR INVITE, be sure to accept your invites by Saturday evening or you WILL be replaced.

How do I know if I made it into the raid: You will receive a calendar invite on FRIDAY. The list of people will also be posted on this forum.

Questions? Concerns?

Feel free to post here, in-game mail or contact me in-game on one of my characters:

Jadakiss, Blaze

You can also email me at: BloodhoofGDKP@Gmail.com
Edited by Blàze on 1/9/2012 6:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Lets get this party started.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Damn, I have a concert to go to. Damn it all to hell.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Derpvoid is in.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Gogogogogo!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Derpvoid wants the boots!
Reply Quote
- Hearthstone
85 Blood Elf Paladin
in
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
i hear you should bring me
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'm in on Filovirus!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I just returned from a 7 month break. Very fast leaner at learning fights and I will know then before raid time. Though just haven't actually done them.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Candy canes and pancakes.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
im coming for all the loot and allllll the gold

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPVzvf3nPxQ

THE FLASH
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
seems i need to work a different night other than saturday...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
The roster will be posted at about 8 server time. Calendar invites will be sent out shortly after so please accept them.

DO NOT LOG OUT IN PVP GEAR PLEASE IF YOU APPLIED
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Please note for future reference: If you post just your name and character you wish to bring, we will not bring you due to the fact that you cannot read simple instructions to post your armory link and therefore can most likely not be trusted with following simple instructions in a raid.

Thanks!

- Management

Edit: Though the name is not on there, if Blaze is not available in game you can message Dumblelore in addition to this character for help.
Edited by Cubanpete on 10/27/2011 4:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]