Thursday Night Raid

85 Tauren Shaman
I have formed a new guild, amidst the pressures of having guild levels. I have played this game a long time, way before we had guild perks. While I know guild perks can make or break people wanting to join a guild, it still doesn't determine the quality of players the guild recruits for raids.

Having said this, I am tired of having to take terrible players who are not raid-aware, simply because a GM says I have to. This is why Militant has been formed. Currently, I am the only member. I do not care if my guild grows; however, I will host raids. I will ONLY take raid-aware players who are decent raiders. Commonsense is required.

I do have friends from other guilds that WILL raid with me. So, we will have raids. If you are interested, please game-mail Grazier. Tell me your role and spec.

I will look you up on the armory. :)

Firelands > 9PM; Thursday October 19th.
I will provide vent info in raid chat. I will also provide pots and other mats needed for a successful raid.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello Grazier, I am main spec Holy (currently PVP holy) and off spec Retribution. I have a tank set as well, although I prefer to heal or dps. I tanked both BoT and BWD, and healed the first couple of bosses of both as well. I never stepped virtual foot into FL yet, as I never had the opportunity to except for trash. I have done all of WotLK raids on my Priest and Rogue last expansion, and almost all raids on my Mage in BC, in that expansion. So, I have raid experience.

I was never able to find the right guild for me on this server. I used to play on Bonechewer and Ravenholdt.

I would be interested in a laid back raid environment without the guild drama to go with it.

Also, tonight Thursday, the 20th, or did you mean the 19th, Wednesday?

Thanks!
Edited by Envelope on 10/20/2011 7:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Here is my Priest, I would rather raid on my Paladin than this toon. If a S.Priest is needed over a Holy/Ret Paladin, I have this guy too!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]