An idea to improve our server.

90 Tauren Druid
Blizzard should stop dancing around the real issues, and declare Tortheldrin an RP-PvP server. I know that we in <Dargon> have a strong community of Roleplayers, and I'm sure a number of other guilds are the same. I advocate RP-PvP, rather than simply RP, because RP-PvP would allow us to maintain the strong and balanced relationship between Alliance and Horde.
Becoming an RP-PvP server would really help us bring new members to the server, since RPers server transfer much more than non-RPers. This is shown by the graph in this link:
http://i.imgur.com/qtEzm.png
As you can clearly tell from the graph, the more RPers there are on a server, the more active the server's base is in transferring. This shows that RPers are more prone to server transferring than non-RPers. By making Tortheldrin a RP-PvP realm, we would open our gates to a huge number of our fellow esteemed RPers.
I'm interested to hear what my fellow Tortheldrinians have to say on this matter, and hopefully we can even elicit some action from Blizzard on this matter!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I'm RPing right now.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
And you've already broken the fourth wall. I'm glad you aren't on the server, I can see you easily ruining my immersion.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I've actually RP'd with you before.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Avada Kedavra.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
American people. jeez
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
missed you to, wiggle.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
We'll be leaving soon (tm)

That should make things better for you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
im just so shocked that ya'll will be leaving us the minute guild transfers open up for here. way to break everyone's heart, oc. ofc...everyone else will leave, too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]