Alliance on Nazgrel

85 Draenei Shaman
I didn't have the time or the patience to deal with it. Today I did a random ZG run, and got a "tank" from your server. He was a pally. This is fine. He went down like a chump. This was not fine. I quickly inspected him and saw the problem. I'm not sure how people on your server are, but if there is anyone helpful, you may want to help this guy out.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nazgrel/Azarus/simple

There is just so much wrongness with him. If you see him, please do something about it before he causes more problems in pugs.
Reply Quote
This server is notorious for a) people being generally unhelpful, and b) people thinking any kind of criticism as you just being an asshole. It is GREAT.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
his spec is messy, his gem choices are bad, lack of enchants hurts. still it could have been much worse.
Instead of writing on forum (c'mon do you think n00b like him reads forums?:P) you should have talked to him in the dungeon and help him out.
on the other note he finished heroic zg/za 3/6 more times than you did so what the problem is. he's casual let him be.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
He needs more hit
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
his spec is messy, his gem choices are bad, lack of enchants hurts. still it could have been much worse.
Instead of writing on forum (c'mon do you think n00b like him reads forums?:P) you should have talked to him in the dungeon and help him out.
on the other note he finished heroic zg/za 3/6 more times than you did so what the problem is. he's casual let him be.

5th alt, just got it to 85 the other day.

And as I said, I didn't have the time to help him, that's why I posted a forum post think just maybe somebody on his actual realm could help him.
Reply Quote
Welcome to Nazgrel, where people do not put in 5 minutes of research of their toons (elitist jerks or mr robot) and think just mashing bottons and putting anything in an available slot is ok.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
At least he isn't wearing leather lol.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
10/19/2011 11:04 PMPosted by Warscar

So true. Saw a shaman in a Random BG yesterday with like 3-4 pieces of cloth gear on. You got lucky imo.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Wow.. so you're busy and impatient yet you stilll come here to complain about him?

are you some kind of new uber troll??
is there a vaccine yet?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I was expecting to see him in Healing gear by how bad the original poster made it sound...
as I checked out his gear and glyphs.. all I thought was.. really? is that it?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It's a mistake to proclaim there is "so much wrongness". There's really not a tremendous amount wrong.
Yes, he has hit/expertise cap instead of mastery but he still has close to 30% avoidance, 42k armor, a spec which is not so terrible he needs to die etc.
Instead of:
5% miss
30% avoided
65% blocked

he is:
5% miss
30% avoided
35% blocked

So instead of taking 70% damage 65% of the time he's taking 100% damage 30% and 70% 35% of the time, around 20% more damage at worst.

Oh noes! He's like a dk tank! Perhaps if you had spirit link totem you could've managed it.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Awesome job on the theorycrafting...I'm sure this casual player will drop by anytime to read your post and improve on their gear setup. I bet he/she will be extremely grateful for the help.

I think you are cool!
Reply Quote
10/19/2011 11:04 PMPosted by Warscar

So True! I ran or rather "tried" to run a ZA the other day on my resto druid... got a bear tank that was going down like a prom date. Looked at him and his gear was entirely a mix of boomkin/resto gear. The only good news? Surprisingly he wasn't from this server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]