Pretend Kodo - Kodo Strike 2011

90 Draenei Shaman
Alas I waited for poor Daff
Sitting on her fake Kodo
I just don't know..................she is so terribly cute on that.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
hey daff its me molf hope you get it soon btw if you want to keep strong go to the building in elwyn (spelling) with the crazy cat lady (Not inside) .......love molfina,:)
Reply Quote
hey daff its me molf hope you get it soon btw if you want to keep strong go to the building in elwyn (spelling) with the crazy cat lady (Not inside) .......love molfina,:)
Reply Quote
lol posted 2 times
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I feel your pain Daff ! I NEED a permanent broom mount. I love that we can ride them for a while during the event but seriously make one PERMANENT that we can quest for or as an event reward for completing all the quests and achievements. and ABSOLUTELY MAKE EVENT PETS AND MOUNTS BOA !!!! We all have stories where the object of desire drops for the "wrong" toon in our account. The ability to transfer it to another toon would be an easy fix and make so many people happy.

Go go go DAFF and here's a prayer that Blizz hears your plea and makes your fake kodo real !! or at least lets you send one from your Warrior to your Gnomie :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
A real Kodo I must hath...

I won't even dismount for a bath...

Dear GameMaster, I'm just a wee caster...

But a Kodo would sure soothe my wrath.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I have news just watched Blizzcon and they're talking about making those such mounts account wide soon as well as other types purchasable ect.. Just thought I would drop that little tidbit of info there. "DROP" But then again they are full of empty promises all the time also.

I also just want to send a shout out to my cow "Canumilkme" on Illidian.

Is it required to be a azzhat and talk in all CAPS in /2 to be best H- Palli?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
This... is probably one of the best threads I've ever read on these forums. Ever.

What the hell, have a nod of support. Here's to hoping you get your kodo. (And maybe I can get a ram sometime in the next century.)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
While Blizz should never grant petitions for any especially rare mounts or items - no matter how hard someone has worked - the Brewfest Kodo has become so commonplace that it strikes me as perfectly reasonable to grant such a request to an individual who for 4 years has experienced a bizarre streak of bad luck, trying and failing every day of every Brewfest, while the rest of us were destroying our second, third, and fourth mounts on both mains and alts.

Rather than giving one person an unfair advantage above the rest, such a decision merely bumps one player, who has worked significantly harder than most to be there, into a bracket that at this point probably contains 80-90% of players who care enough to participate.

Further precedent, for any GM considering granting the request:
http://wow.joystiq.com/2009/08/04/around-azeroth-in-loving-memory/

Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
My Kodo could be from Nantucket...

A wishing coin, into the fountain I'd chuck it...

If it came true, I know what I'd do...

I'd say with a shout, as I ride my new mount...

I hope this Kodo never kicks the bucket!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Dear Hedo,

This thread you will not derail...

My quest for a Kodo shall not fail...

If you must start to troll, don't be so droll...

And use /2 with an item for sale.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Alécto on 10/24/2011 4:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Day 19 without dismounting my pretend Kodo. My mind is becoming clouded. So I will tell the origins of the story while I can still recall it well. It all started on a mild Spring morning.......

I became lost while traveling to the Darkmoon Faire in Mulgore. According to my Crude Map and trusty Unusual Compass I was somewhere in Desolace. While making my way to the southeast I came across a poor Dying Kodo most likely on its final journey to the Kodo Graveyard.

I approached the gentle giant and immediately applied a Heavy Embersilk Bandage while I summoned Gus' First Aid Kit. A goblin nurse appeared and patched up the beast temporarily. For a permanent cure I knew I had to see the Druids of Mulgore. Luckily I had my Kodo Kombobulator to lead the Gray Kodo to the Rolling Plains.

When I arrived they immediately saw my bandaged Gray Kodo. After several grueling hours, my kodo friend had been well fed and rejuvinated.

A Tauren approached me to inquire what had taken place. Her best assumption was it was a vagabond group of Goblins that had been seen using their Kodo Brander and selling off Hollow Kodo Horn on the black market. But I assured her that it was rowdy Orcs using their Kodo Mallet to acquire Heavy Kodo Meat.

Back to my new kodo friend, it was clear the Glyph of Rejuvenation had done its job well. He was enjoying his Happy Pet Snack and quite energetic with his Fetch Ball. I was so excited for him & he was extremely happy after I used my Pet Grooming Kit on him that he couldn't wait to wear his new Red Ribbon Pet Leash.

The Taurens of Mulgore promised me he would be happiest roaming the local green fields & that they would personally keep watch over him. He then nudged his giant kodo head against my hair & told me that due to my gigantic heart & great lengths I went to in saving one Gray Kodo, that his ancestors would bless me with a Great Brewfest Kodo to watch over me… as I had him.

The End?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Actuly no Haedow is it? I dont even know you, are you another fanboi / girl of myne? I really dont think anyone cares about you, especially not on this thread. I'm not going to continue this here either sorry I'm better than you.

Stay strong Daffney.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
All I can say is beware of invites from priests. It may be an invite from a gang of 20+ priests planning on chain-gripping you into the tram entrance! :O

Edit: Note that I'm keeping in mind a video I'd seen a couple weeks before. They could just lifegrip you into the AH and dismount you that way too >.>
Edited by Gistwiki on 10/23/2011 9:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Kodo Strike 2011 - Day 20 begins.

A recent poll conducted by the Gnomeregan Research Center of all Velen residents.*

Question posed - "Do you support Daffs pretend Kodo strike?"

21% - YES

3% - NO

76% - Who the heck is Daff?

*Poll has a + - of 100%

Breaking News!

84.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot 58.3% of the time.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Every gnome has a dream. That dream may vary from gnome to gnome, but mine was to tank the big beasties. My goal has been accomplished through my gnomish life, and I can only hope the same for my fellow three-footers. Give Daffney a kodo, or the wrath of one-thousand flying green Mohawks will be felt. That is all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]