debit card - Contact blizzard?

Hey.
I was trying to get a race change and then this popped up

"To complete this transaction, please contact Blizzard Customer Support. Alternatively, you may select another form of payment."

It was a saved method and ive used this card many times on my account so i don't see why its doing this now...

And i really can't call blizzard because it is too expensive as i am from australia.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
10/20/2011 11:21 PMPosted by Flasked
And i really can't call blizzard because it is too expensive as i am from australia.

The Australian 1800 number for Blizzard is toll free.. However, if you are using a mobile phone there could be other charges in accordance to your provider.

Use a headset, install Skype on your computer. Totally free then.

And yes, when it says to to contact support due to a billing issue you will need to call :p
Reply Quote
don't you need points or something to call on skype? :s
Reply Quote
75 Draenei Priest
Hey.
I was trying to get a race change and then this popped up

"To complete this transaction, please contact Blizzard Customer Support. Alternatively, you may select another form of payment."

It was a saved method and ive used this card many times on my account so i don't see why its doing this now...

I see your post was 6 hours ago or more so if you get this, when you get that message, its because the transaction failed due to non-sufficient funds on your CC or Debit Card.

I got the exact same message while trying to do a server transfer not long ago when i grabbed the wrong CC, that i closed, by mistake.

If you're sure you had the funds available, then you might want to make sure your bank doesnt have a hold on your account for some reason.

But you got that message due to not having the funds available to complete the transaction.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
You also might want to double check and see if all of your card information is up to date. People with recurring payments then to forget when their old card expires, to update there account with their new card.
Reply Quote
75 Draenei Priest
10/21/2011 06:22 AMPosted by Ewing
You also might want to double check and see if all of your card information is up to date. People with recurring payments then to forget when their old card expires, to update there account with their new card.

Yes, and this heh. Didnt think about this.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
If the purchase is unable to go through on the card you are trying to use, Flasked, you will either need to add another method of payment to the account and try again, or contact Account Services to assist you.

I show there was in fact an issue with the Race Change. Before attempting the process again, you will need to cancel the service and start again. To cancel the Race Change follow these instructions:

• Log into Battle.net Account Management and select the World of Warcraft account you wish to manage.
  • Scroll to the bottom where you see the listing of all the Character Services.
  • Click on Race Change
  • Click on the History/Status box.
  • Locate the pending transaction and click the "cancel" link.

Add another Billing Profile if you have not done so yet and attempt the Race Change again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]