Mists of Pandaria ~ My take on things

90 Tauren Paladin
I actually prefer the more fast-paced aoe fest of Wrath heroics over the drawn out Cata ones that featured trash harder than the bosses sometimes (and no epic loot at the end of the launch heroics pissed me off too). I'm glad they're going back to that model. Challenge Mode, my good man is where it will be at for extra challenges in heroic dungeons.

Stepping into the harder Cata heroics with Dungeon Finder nubs was a grating experience at times too.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
11/14/2011 02:03 AMPosted by Gnipshard
Stepping into the harder Cata heroics with Dungeon Finder nubs was a grating experience at times too.

This statement still rings true. I leveled a pally tank a few weeks ago. I did the right thing and bought all the valor/justice gear I could. I crafted all of the gear I could that is all PVE, I didn't cheat the system and get PVP gear. So, I qued up for a ZA/ZG and as we are clearing to the bird boss I realize that I'm on top of the damage meter so I chalked it up to all of the aoe, pally tanks can do some sick numbers with all of the aoe on the gauntlet pulls. So then we pulled the boss, almost 5-minutes later its just me and the healer alive, and I was top dps with 9k. A hunter was doing 5k, mage doing like 4k and DK around 3k. Seriously? I haven't done a random without a few guild members since.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Supposedly they're going to update many things, most noteable being older character models.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
11/14/2011 01:54 PMPosted by Icandance
Supposedly they're going to update many things, most noteable being older character models.

Which is a long time coming and they waited too long IMO. Other MMOs I've played in the past 10 years updated character models every other expansion. Sega Dreamcast launch game (1998/1999) characters in various games looked better than Blizzard's 2001+ (WoW's starting development time) efforts.

Rerolling pandaren monk tank/dps too and turning my shaman into a pandaren so I can see their weapon attacks in a different way along with casting animations.
Reply Quote
TLDR, ill be making my warrior/mage a panda if possible.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Making a Pandaren rogue.

Fat rogues are the lulz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]