Anyone bidding on Ravencrest?

90 Worgen Death Knight
Just got mine in the mail today :) Was not expecting it to be this big, haha. It's as long as my arm.

http://www.iimmgg.com/image/8f6304dff2e62252cf58be7625707790

Just need to find a stand for it!
Reply Quote
This !@#$ still for sale?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
only if you convince one of the 4 people that got one to sell it to you
Reply Quote
38 Troll Warlock

That's attractive to know, I always pictured the person buying Ravencrest being the type to do something like this...."Walks casually to the mailbox" "Picks up nice looking brown package" Could this be....yes....YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!! "Does some odd random dance movement" Neighbor walking dog stares". "Runs to backyard" For sooooo long Ive dreamed of this moment...To be able to destroy the evil that once held me here...

"Sits down the package" "Runs to garage" /yell IM GOING TO STEAMROLL YOU RIGHT INTO THE GROUND!!! "Driving his "rented" steamroller to the backyard" "Cellphone ringing" "John" What?! "That annoying successful WoW Player"
Hey John guess what I just got today in the mail? Yeah that's right I won the Stormrage Auction! "John" !@#$ OFF! THIS IS MY MOMENT!! "Hangs up" "Arrives at backyard"...YOUR FINISHED!........"Some time later"

Mntindoo-Ravencrest. "Logs onto forums" Hey guys, anyone notice our realm is still down this afternoon?

This made me laugh, sir:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]