Xfur's for Dentarg

85 Goblin Death Knight
This server has been dead for the past year that I have been playing. I made this Thread hopeing that blizzard will get ahold of it. Bilzzard you need to give everyone free server transfur's i know you will not be dissapointed in how meny people will not be disapointed. If you were to give us free server transfur's 500+ will leave it becuse it is dead. everyone that was the best on the server has left, and i really think that this low pop server is a goner. I know you are prob like what dose this kid know he has only been playing for little under 10 months. The only thing keeping me on this server is that I have been working my but off to get more poeple to raid, Infact i joined this guild when i found some other raiders that was not able to raid very much because of the low pop and low raiding going on. Yesterday i tryed to pug a group for firealnds it took me 1hour and 30min and i had 6/10. I tryed again today, and I did a little better 7/10, all we were missing was all 3 healers. like i said this server is dead, there will be ALOT of people that will love if you would give dentarg server tranfurs. Trust me I really hate to wright, but i really feel strongly about this.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
1. That hurt my eyes and my brain to read. Spelling, one big run on, grammar, etc.

2. You missed the boat to transfer off.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
10/25/2011 01:49 AMPosted by Tongus
1. That hurt my eyes and my brain to read. Spelling, one big run on, grammar, etc.

Isnt it suprising even i can agree to this?

10/25/2011 01:49 AMPosted by Tongus
2. You missed the boat to transfer off.

He may be scared of boats.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
10/25/2011 01:08 AMPosted by Dkgustafson
everyone that was the best on the server has left,

cough cough, really????

I made this Thread hopeing that blizzard will get ahold of it. Bilzzard you need to give everyone free server transfur's

This will in no way get blizzards attention.

10/25/2011 01:08 AMPosted by Dkgustafson
i know you will not be dissapointed in how meny people will not be disapointed.

Do the two "not's" cancel each other out???
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
China called.

They want their wall back.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Comic, you're quickly becoming my new favorite troll!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah Trust me I really hate to wright, but i really feel strongly about this.

nice.

1) you're a terrible raider, and you derp a lot.

2) you cant pull over 7k hps on your shaman (laughable)

3) you're terrible at pvp

4) if you transfer off, you'll just get carried, like hydro (sorry hydro).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
CAW!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Omg its a bird.

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
10/25/2011 10:59 AMPosted by Celeríty
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah Trust me I really hate to wright, but i really feel strongly about this.

nice.

1) you're a terrible raider, and you derp a lot.

2) you cant pull over 7k hps on your shaman (laughable)

3) you're terrible at pvp

SOUR.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest

Speaking of birds flying around, I think someone just killed 2 of them with one stone!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
OH NO. LETS SEE IF I GET CARRIED THERE BRO.I COULD BE TEARING STUFF UP ON MAL'GANIS BUT NO.I DECIDED TO COME BACK AND HELP WHERE HELP IS NEEDED.I GO TO GUILDS THAT ARE IN NEED OF GUIDING.AFTER THEY GET THEIR OWN PATH.I HEAD OUT TO FIND ANOTHER GUILD THAT NEEDS HALP
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
10/25/2011 06:45 PMPosted by Hydrõ
OH NO. LETS SEE IF I GET CARRIED THERE BRO.I COULD BE TEARING STUFF UP ON MAL'GANIS BUT NO.I DECIDED TO COME BACK AND HELP WHERE HELP IS NEEDED.I GO TO GUILDS THAT ARE IN NEED OF GUIDING.AFTER THEY GET THEIR OWN PATH.I HEAD OUT TO FIND ANOTHER GUILD THAT NEEDS HALP

HYDRO UR A TRU HEARO
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I TRY YARG.I TRY...... AND IF I REALLY WANTED TO GET CARRIED I COULD'VE JUST SAT BACK AND LET CONTENTION DO EVERYTHING FOR ME.BUT NO.I DECIDED TO WALK AWAY FROM BEING CARRIED
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Dam. This isn't the Free Cookie Thread...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
10/25/2011 06:45 PMPosted by Hydrõ

You're not helping anyone with ASKING for a rag kill.

Rag is ezy mode. get on with it.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
10/26/2011 07:32 AMPosted by Venôm
Dam. This isn't the Free Cookie Thread...

I will change that. /cookie, now where is my cookie.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
10/26/2011 07:39 AMPosted by Celeríty

You're not helping anyone with ASKING for a rag kill.

Rag is ezy mode. get on with it.

BUT TEH HAMMA WAUVE MECKANIK IS 2 DIFUCALT, NERF LAVA WAUVEZ
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
10/26/2011 07:39 AMPosted by Yargitzen
I will change that. /cookie, now where is my cookie.

You're holding it, dear.

10/26/2011 07:42 AMPosted by Yargitzen
BUT TEH HAMMA WAUVE MECKANIK IS 2 DIFUCALT, NERF LAVA WAUVEZ

More like nerf engulfing flames. Again...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]