LF Casual Raiding Guild.

85 Night Elf Warrior
Have fury/prot tank avg il 360, Holy/Shadow Priest 360 il, and a range of dps druid, mage, pally, hunter, rogue, shaman. all 85. Looking for a good home for these toons. I am tired of not being able to raid.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
legion of light is recruiting casual raider at the moment and we would be more than happy to have the help
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
seriously casual is looking for some healers or casters for are 2nd raiding group im one of their main tanks and we would love to check you out. look me up and well give u a nice home we raid tue, wed and sun form 8-11pm server time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hopes Eternal is looking also. but find your best fit. We are raiding 2 night s a week on DS 10 normal. We will help you gear up and we plan on starting a 2nd raid team. look us up at hopeseternal.org or message me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Pick a tton from which you have and check my FTA post about recruitment and apply
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Please check out Apatheia for our main raiding squad. We raid 25-man content 3 nights per week. We maintain a casual raiding schedule but raid at a very high level. If you're interested in such an environment, please drop an application on our web site:

www.apatheia.org

Ranged dps and tanks are our current focus for recruitment though we are always looking for quality applicants.

Regards,

Thro
Edited by Throrinfoe on 3/4/2012 7:37 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]