Guild Transfering LFM Skilled Players

85 Human Paladin
Hey ... my guild is looking to transfer over to this and become a better player (skill) base guild. Were current on the server Stormrage with alot more guilds than I would like .... with that there is not much of advancement on there, so were thinking of transferring our lv 21 guild over here since blizz announced GUILD transfer.

We Raid Friday & Sat night 10pm - 1am ... EST (which could change with the server transfer as well)

Were bring over 5-8 ppl from my guild and starting up on Alexstrasza.... PST me on here or on Stormrage for more info

Thanks

Whitey

PS: were more than a guild that just raids .. we do ALOT more !
Edited by Whitey on 10/26/2011 8:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
how much dps do your warlocks, boomkins, and fury warriors do?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
You're shifting to the wrong server to push progression. Half of Alex is trolls, the other half consists of kiddies, oldsters, and about 1% decent progression raiders--not top raiders, mind you, but decent.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I came a long way ... from building up many guilds and players... im a decent raid leader and i have no problem teaching as u say kiddies and oldsters ... to tell u the truth i use to raid with a 60 year old man and prob one the best players i met in my 8 years of this game ... but take this all who reads this post ... We can always make you better ... can't get worst :)

Hope 2 see you guys soon ..

Whitey
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
server got alot of trolls but the pve isnt that bad and from the highest pvpers on alex we wish ya luck in your dragon slaying signed <First Class>
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
turn around and walk away is what i say.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I'll wish you luck, but....yeah. I just don't know. Seriously, you'll need it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
the only ddecent progressed guilds are Synergy, lords of alex, kenetic, and sccc. The rest are made up of unorgnized players with false loyalities, and beleive they can progress there current members but as we have seen on this server its false hope. But mabey they play for 'friends' who knows.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
isnt pure on hrag as well? but i looking for raiding guild on my lock/advice on how to pve on lock hit me up on sneeksx or sneeksgotdots if you locks could :) thanks
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
i'm sorry but are main rbg team is 2k team with 2300+ players sorry dont troll local your not very good at it
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
if you're going for a realm that really just loves to play WoW with minimal focus on maximizing progression, then Alex is for you :) Otherwise, yeah listen to the majority and just walk away. There are only a handful of guilds that can clear Firelands in a week.

Not saying you shouldn't try though :) Just maybe you wanna give Alexstrasza a feel first though
Reply Quote
Ive been on this server since Jan of 06, Alex is a decent server to come to if your alliance, and firelands is not hard to clear, LoA has there 2nd 25 man running on Thursday nights and they clear it. PvE wise you wont have a prob, PvP is a diff story, we do lack a good amount of players who make it easier to find teams but doesnt mean 2200 players dont exist. The pvp community is low but you shouldnt have a prob looking for a rbg or 1800 players. Best of luck to you guys if you come.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]