A powerful wizard thread.

90 Troll Mage
As our server begins it's transition into an RP-PVP realm, I feel it necessary to create this topic. With the theme of the server being based upon the Harry Potter novels, the most important characters are, of course, wizards.

This thread exists as a repository of names of the most powerful wizards on Tortheldrin US RP-PVP (Harry Potter). Post here to have your name added to the list. You do not have to declare your side in the coming battle, but please, no muggles.

Unknown:
Dargon
Jermain

Good wizards:
Shadowdog
Kkronc
Aid

Bad wizards:
Yuruse
Ambz
Edited by Jermain on 11/1/2011 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
6 Goblin Rogue
Expelliarmus
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
i am aid and i am a really good wizard i was raised by wolfs and then i grew up with magic in durmstrang but i was still a really good friend with harry potter because my mom loved me too even though she was a wolf and i liked her but voldemort killed her so i hated him but i had a much cooler looking scar than harries, mine kind of liked look a mixture of a samurai with a ninja sord but basically since i grew up through such hard times i'm 6'6" tall and im totally pure mussel if i dont have my wand then i can still beat up lots of wizards and stuff and everyone is scared of me but i dont care cuz im a lone wolf just like my wolf parents but basically like i said im probably the best wizard ever and everyone is scared of me and im harrys best friend so yeah i guess that makes me good but i also use dark magic to beat people up if i have to because im not scared and im to powerful too be corrupt
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Rogues are muggles. Get out.

As for you, oh very intriguing character, please declare your true allegiance. You're Harry Potter's best friend but you use dark magic. Are you a good wizard or a bad wizard or do you want to be listed as unknown?

edit: I guess other friends of Harry Potter used dark magic, so I'm adding you as a good wizard for now. Play nice.
Edited by Jermain on 10/30/2011 7:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
i mean its not like i use dark magic for good things im just a relly good wizard and i mean sometimes my power is to much to really use good magic so i have to bend laws a little bit but no one minds because im harry potters best friend and i pretty much saved the world i made it pretty obvious that i should be list as a good wizard...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I own my own wizard faction deep in the shadows. Mark me down for unknown, cap'n. When are we holding elections for Minister of Magic?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Put me down as a good wizard!

"Yeah, Quirrell was a great teacher. There was just that minor drawback of him having Lord Voldemort sticking out of the back of his head!"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Thank you for messaging me. But you are a muggle. Get out of this thread it is for wizards only.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm a wizard through and through. Hagrid is half giant. Yet he can still do magic.

EDIT: And a muggle-born can still be a wizard. Therefore anyone can be a wizard.
Edited by Smelley on 10/30/2011 8:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
ITT - Dargon as Aid

On Topic: Can I be a Dragon?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Did you guys not read the part where I said NO MUGGLES? Stop posting in this thread. It is for wizards only.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
If you want to be muggles, go ahead and make your own thread to be muggles in. Just don't expect us wizards to recognize you as important in any sense.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/30/2011 09:29 PMPosted by Jermain
If you want to be muggles, go ahead and make your own thread to be muggles in. Just don't expect us wizards to recognize you as important in any sense.

Pretty much this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i'd like to put myself under good wizard, im not a friend of harry potter, i live too far away currently. i primarily use enchants, im like really really good and know all of them. uh, i generally use good magic, except sometimes on really stupid people i might be a little mean sometimes, but they don't know anyways. i also like blowing things up.
good wizard plox?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I want to be a bad wizard because there are no bad wizards yet and I will kill you all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I hit Harry Potter in the face with a snowball once...

*EDIT* P.S. a MAGIC snowball
P.P.S a DARK MAGIC snowball
Edited by Yuruse on 11/1/2011 2:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Ambz added as a bad wizard.

Yuruse is a difficult choice. He is a good guy paladin holy jerk type, but if he got the snowball from Ambz, he is definitely a bad wizard. I must confer with the Merlinical Council on this one.
Edited by Jermain on 11/1/2011 5:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
my alliance is to whichever side isn't going to kill people needlessly

story? hmm, i guess i am the light that watches and waits to strike when the darkness is vulnerable

btw, i didn't know our realm was an RP realm for Harry Potter :D when did that happen?

protego
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Adding you as a good wizard. I look forward to building a safe and prosperous Wizardling World with you as an ally. Or maybe I don't. I might be a bad wizard.

But that's for me to know and you to wonder. No reading tea leaves about it either.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Greetings wizard, be weary. Although I appear to be an ally, Im known to throw dark magic snowballs into the faces of good wizards, such as yourself!

/throws magic snowball at Shadowdog
Edited by Yuruse on 11/1/2011 5:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]