[H] RBG starting back up.

85 Troll Shaman
Title says it all. I'm restarting back up RBGs. I am going to be looking for specific classes to fill in the spots first. Leftover spots will be fill with what is best for the group. If you don't get picked I'm sorry. There will be fill-ins needed I'm sure. RL comes before a game. Rules go as follows:

1) A full set of PvP gear.
2) Vent is a MUST. I don't care if you don't have a mic just the ability to listen in and react to what is called out.
3) Competence of your class and the battlegrounds. If you need spell pen you better have spell pen. If you need to be hit capped you better be hit capped.
4) Patience. Possibility that not everyone is going to have a 1500 RBG rating already, get use to it, leave, or start up your own RBG group. I honestly could careless. Just because I post this on there doesn't mean we will get a group rolling pronto. Have to weave out the unwanted and organize what we have. Might take a few days might take 2 weeks. Who knows.

Please post on here and/or send me in game mail if you are actually willing to partake in this. Me knowing your schedule when you can play and when you can't will help give us an actual date/time on when we will start and what day of the week we will do this. I know some of you have raids so me knowing when you are free helps out tremendously.

This will become a weekly scheduled event. Im looking for people who are dedicated to do this a few hours for 1-2 days out of the week. If you're wanting to join just to get 2 wins in and cap for the week. The door is right there don't let it hit you on the way out.

**DISCLAIMER**
If you are holding back the team and/or just not cutting it then you will be removed and replaced.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
His RBG's are !@#$.

The guy has a 57% arena win/loss ratio.
(77 played - 44 won)

PvE hero expects a carry
Edited by Sleepings on 11/8/2011 9:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Thats great but you don't have times posted. I need times to organize it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
so down for lol bgs on my hunter
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Need times. Can't fit you in without times.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Saturday and Sunday Im free (On Celerity).

Also, Mon and Tues after 2, Wednesday before 5 (pm), Thursday after 2. Friday is a nogo.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
11/02/2011 10:19 PMPosted by Ruggle

you tell me and ill see if i can show up, i live life by the day
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
11/03/2011 04:01 PMPosted by Runsfromcops

you tell me and ill see if i can show up, i live life by the day

f'n nerd.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
11/03/2011 07:21 PMPosted by Intensity
f'n nerd.

<3 u too
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
any day from 230-530pm, also friday 8am - 530 pm. ret pally, almost full ruthless
Reply Quote
11/03/2011 08:10 PMPosted by Runsfromcops
f'n nerd.

<3 u too

ooh I dont get a <3 ?
Reply Quote
ooh I dont get a <3 ?
No one likes you! Just go get carried to 2k on tich already bro

Level 1 alts have no cred.

Mad?
Reply Quote

Level 1 alts have no cred.

Mad?
Mad you cant break 1550 with a "gladiator" and a warrior running tsg LOLOLOLOL

Broken 1550 on alt.

Mage fits TSG?

You're the bad my friend.
Reply Quote

Broken 1550 on alt.

Mage fits TSG?

You're the bad my friend.
Your terrible paladin cant break 1550 with a warrior and a dk LOLOLOLOL. "i dont get in skype because i dont want to spend $300 on a mic" LOLOLOLOL you can use your phone too bro.

Dont have a pally.
Ruggle, are you mad that Im better?

kthx bi idiot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]