[RAF] Looking For Partner [A/H]

85 Goblin Shaman
Hello, I'm looking to recruit a friend on Icecrown - Alliance or Horde (US)

What I am providing/expecting:
- Someone who has a flexible schedule and preferably in the same time zone Mountain Standard Time UTC-7 (Not required).
- 16 Slot Bags and Gold for Trainers, I can help with mounts but I will not pay for all your riding skills.
- Willing to grind dungeons along with questing.
- $10 pet from the Blizzard store upon us reaching Lv. 80.
- $25 mount or 2 month subscription card for buying YOUR game keys.

What you will need:
- Game keys for 1-80.
- Again, a flexible schedule.
- Willingness to roll multiple toons, as I'm looking to level a Warrior, Hunter, Priest, and Rogue.
- Good attitude and respectful.

Send me an email at (or MSN Messenger): Mesima[at]Live[dot]com and we can work out the details and answer any questions you may have!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
you're essentially asking someone to buy $60 in cd-keys, level 4+ toons, and play on your schedule in exchange for $35 in blizzard store items that most people don't care about. this doesn't include the additional $15/month subscription for the account itself, which would likely be a second+ account since you're posting here (you'll only find existing players!!).

as this wise fellow above me stated, you're much better off just dual-boxing yourself.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I can't dual-box or else I would. I'm willing to buy the keys for WotLK/Cata and supply a two-month game card. I suppose I'll look elsewhere or just grind away. And I'm not asking to play on my personal schedule, I'm asking someone to be flexible since I can't play 24/7 and can't predict my schedule since I don't work a standard 9-5 job. Not only that but I'm not EXPECTING someone to roll 4 toons just because they RAF with me. I just stated I wanted to roll multiple toons in case someone else was looking to as well.
Edited by Mesima on 11/3/2011 6:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
eh you can dual-box on just about anything that at least has a dedicated graphics card.
Reply Quote
Is this active at all?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]