Thank you to all the alliance players

85 Blood Elf Hunter
I would like to thank all the alliance players who helped get my achievements during Hallow's End. Special thanks to Jeky, a level 73 priest that flew right up to me and I promptly dispatched of not once but twice and then he jumped on his 85 DK and still died by my hand or arrows and pet. Cinderra it was quite fun killing you especially since I used to be in a guild with you, The Enlightened Order. The best kill award goes to Guywho for trying as hard as he did for trying to kill me. Sorry you failed to realize that there were a group of us trying to get an achievement for the kills without going into a BG. Also I would like to tell everyone what kind of person Serpentwhisp really is. He had a friend of mine on real id whisper me and tell me if I could beat him in a duel he would give me 3k gold. I personally declined his request because I did not trust him so he asked that another hunter duel him for the 3k gold. The other hunter did duel him and won and Serpentwhisp refused to pay him because Serpentwhisp ran into a guard and died. He is a cheapskate and a man untrue to his word. He got beat the first time and should have paid the other hunter.

Again I thank you all for the kills!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I've watched Serpentwhisp PvP from the beginnings of Wrath of the Lich King, and a bit into Catacylsm. Basically, as a rule of thumb, regardless of the hundreds of times you may kill him, if he is in the remote vicinity of your character when you die in PvP, he will think he is better than you. Doesn't matter if he contributed or not, but because you were not immortal, you are now a bad player.

Holypenguin disapproves, even though she thinks its hilarious.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I've watched Serpentwhisp PvP from the beginnings of Wrath of the Lich King, and a bit into Catacylsm. Basically, as a rule of thumb, regardless of the hundreds of times you may kill him, if he is in the remote vicinity of your character when you die in PvP, he will think he is better than you. Doesn't matter if he contributed or not, but because you were not immortal, you are now a bad player.

Holypenguin disapproves, even though she thinks its hilarious.

yes penguintamer the almighty awesome hunter I know you would disapprove. I only brought up Serpentwhisp because he failed to pay when he lost regardless of the interference. The other hunter beat him and should have been given the 3k gold as promised.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
The name's Holypenguin and my hat is made of gold
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
True but I know who your main is and thats why I gave you the compliment. If you don't want it I can delete that post giving you praise if you would like.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I don't mind the post but Holypenguin has her own identity. She is a director and an astronaut.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Serpentwhisp is indeed a baddie. I've run with him a few times in various BH and BWD/BoT pugs and always been amazed by his inability to pull any kind of decent dps.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
He seems like a swell fella
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
yw
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Hunter
U guys had a discussion about me? Without me?? *sad face* Srry i'm posting so late i was too busy well..living my life. True i did not pay up when the guard killed me but if u would have stuck around instead of running, u'd know that i offered him the same chance to win the 3k gold from me not once but twice. He lost both chances and died 3 times after that just for the hell of it.

As far as rhea tracking me n' whatnot it's funny that u know about me..but ur not that important enough for me to care anything about u. :/ Moving on..Thanx jenks :D
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Hunter
only when it needs tanking O.O
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Not for awhile since we haven't done any tramming for quite a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
01/06/2012 12:57 AMPosted by Ethlin
Not for awhile since we haven't done any tramming for quite a bit.

Other, more low brow Horde attempt to pull off p2 antics in the tram quite often.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
U guys had a discussion about me? Without me?? *sad face* Srry i'm posting so late i was too busy well..living my life. True i did not pay up when the guard killed me but if u would have stuck around instead of running, u'd know that i offered him the same chance to win the 3k gold from me not once but twice. He lost both chances and died 3 times after that just for the hell of it.

As far as rhea tracking me n' whatnot it's funny that u know about me..but ur not that important enough for me to care anything about u. :/ Moving on..Thanx jenks :D

well unfortunately I did not run. I was on my laptop at work and my boss walked in so I had to log off real fast. Some of us have real lives and jobs that we have to do. Instead of being fail hunters like you Serpentwhisp.

Omg you think you are worth tracking? LOL Rhea was being sarcastic but then you are fail so you would not have picked up on that roflmao@ the smell of Serpentwhisp fail!!!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

well unfortunately I did not run. I was on my laptop at work and my boss walked in so I had to log off real fast. Some of us have real lives and jobs that we have to do. Instead of being fail hunters like you Serpentwhisp.

Omg you think you are worth tracking? LOL Rhea was being sarcastic but then you are fail so you would not have picked up on that roflmao@ the smell of Serpentwhisp fail!!!

01/05/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Serpentwhisp
U guys had a discussion about me? Without me?? *sad face* Srry i'm posting so late i was too busy well..living my life.

As much as i don't care about serp, you're trying too hard. Also, read before you post, you might not sound so dumb all the time.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Hunter
Well it's easy to find that penguin's been in here because zordstrom isn't too far behind still kissing the ground he walks on. (What started out as a thank you post?) Turned into a discussion about yours truely. Zordstrom the second part to reading things in understanding them. Maybe u need penguin to teach u THAT too cause i've said nothing that was irrelevant to this post.

Peguin stopped postin on this topic pfft some time ago and I'm off this topic myself. I just wanted to put my 2 cents in so i think u should grovel at his feet somewhere else. And take waffleboy with u :)
Edited by Serpentwhisp on 1/7/2012 12:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Oh that guy, always spewing out assumptions that must be right because he is the all-seeing.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Hunter
and all knowing tyvm now begone The Great Snake has spoken :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
01/07/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Serpentwhisp
and all knowing tyvm now begone The Great Snake has spoken :P

FAIL!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]