Legendary Azgalor guilds

2 Orc Warrior
This is just for entertainment purposes. From the release of WoW up to current times, what are the most legendary guilds that Azgalor has seen? It doesn't have to be which is MORE or LESS legendary, nor does it necessarily matter where they set on the World rankings or anything like that, just some big names from both Horde and Alliance alike through the course of Azgalor's history. TO THE NOSTALGIC SECTOR
Edited by Thebusdriver on 10/20/2011 12:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
<WeAlwaysWinWintergrasp>
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
any of my past guilds, and of course my current one.
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Paladin
10/20/2011 01:04 PMPosted by Notishboo
any of my past guilds, and of course my current one.

to paraphrase, any guild I've ever led.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
<WeAlwaysWinWintergrasp>

Bull !@#$ :D I got 100 win TB ^^ so true alliance sux on TB :( we got arrond 1 win for 3 lose and week end 1 win for 4 loses ! So i got my 100 win... i probably NEVER wase more time over there.

For Bahnzo : is RD still around? i havent played in forever?

RD stay top guild Azgalor was never got ''in 4 years is the only one i know get 200 top in the world'' where still RD ?? couple go Resiliance will fix it loot of more leave server. I stop to play in patch a little bit patch ICC and on all Wrath RD hit all server first ''almost all only missing 50 attemps ToGc 25 man'' and when i come back for Cata... RD disband :( !!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I would say <Maelstrom> as well since they managed to get server first on normal shannox and bethtilac and are apparently in the running for #1 on the next "teir" of content.

1. You're a troll, not even a good one.
2. Nobody from Maelstrom main raid is stupid enough to be walking around bragging about dumb !@#$ like that.
3. Nobody from main raid cares about going to be 1st or 2nd or anything else. Our goal always has been and will be to just keep progressing. We haven't failed at it yet and have ended up competitive at times due to it.
4. "Tier"? Are we confused and not sure if there will be one? I don't get the quotations on a word you couldn't even spell.
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Paladin
I would say <Maelstrom> as well since they managed to get server first on normal shannox and bethtilac and are apparently in the running for #1 on the next "teir" of content.

1. You're a troll, not even a good one.
2. Nobody from Maelstrom main raid is stupid enough to be walking around bragging about dumb !@#$ like that.
3. Nobody from main raid cares about going to be 1st or 2nd or anything else. Our goal always has been and will be to just keep progressing. We haven't failed at it yet and have ended up competitive at times due to it.
4. "Tier"? Are we confused and not sure if there will be one? I don't get the quotations on a word you couldn't even spell.

From your recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3393349594,

Our main raider are pro and serious, but easy to get along with. We plan to be ranked 1 or 2 server next teir, if not this teir.

Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
<Virtual Dragon Slayers> one of the oldest, most established Guilds on the server. I think only VDS & DARK LEGION are the only two guilds still kicking after years of being around
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
RD, SNM.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
<Virtual Dragon Slayers> one of the oldest, most established Guilds on the server. I think only VDS & DARK LEGION are the only two guilds still kicking after years of being around

Actually I believe BDC is the only day 1 guild still around and kicking (I am probably wrong on that, but can't think of anyone else).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
MURONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Reply Quote
LONG LIVE <PLEASURE PALACE>
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Actually I believe BDC is the only day 1 guild still around and kicking (I am probably wrong on that, but can't think of anyone else).

I know Infiniti and HSR are also old-time guilds.

I would say BoT and Brethren are infamous from vanilla, as is PiaS due to the Kazzak incident.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
ALE, Hyperion, Zissou, Zenith, Third Iteration, Adrenaline, cant think of many more atm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]