Legendary Azgalor guilds

anti sobriety
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight

Actually I believe BDC is the only day 1 guild still around and kicking (I am probably wrong on that, but can't think of anyone else).

I know Infiniti and HSR are also old-time guilds.

Alliance side <Green Mountain Militia> is pretty bloody old.

I'll second <Swords and Magic> and <Vengance of Azeroth> if only for some of the drama kicked up by em.

Maybe ye olde <Hellscream Raiders>
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
<back pedal to the metal> <- maybe?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
<bitethepillowimgoingindry>
Reply Quote
Mostly Waffles!

beast of a guild long live the waffles
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
BOT. 'Nuff said.
Reply Quote
Nobody else remembers <Brethren>?
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
10/22/2011 01:42 AMPosted by Shylapo
MURONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

HI MANDY!!!!!!! still reading azgalor forums i see
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Cosbys at the Pool>
Reply Quote
30 Tauren Warrior
Celestial Darkness has been around since day 1.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
<Baby Cave Explorer> It's either about an adorable miner or...
Reply Quote
70 Undead Mage
Ninja Pirates from Space

and

Hello Kitty

THANKS
Reply Quote
<Gerber Thread Derailers>
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
<Gerber Thread Derailers>

Did u have another guild?
Reply Quote
Righteous Dawn was #1 for alliance for a very long time. Unfortunately in early Cata they took their core group and all transferred off. RIP Righteous Dawn
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
11/17/2011 02:26 AMPosted by Pianist
Righteous Dawn was #1 for alliance for a very long time. Unfortunately in early Cata they took their core group and all transferred off. RIP Righteous Dawn

There's always a little RD left on Azgalor ;) It didn't make much difference regardless, we headed out as kind of a last ditch effort to enjoy WoW. As you can see, once we transferred our play time was short lived and most of us have since quit for the most part.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
GARBAGE #1
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warlock
<Virtual Dragon Slayers> one of the oldest, most established Guilds on the server. I think only VDS & DARK LEGION are the only two guilds still kicking after years of being around

Actually I believe BDC is the only day 1 guild still around and kicking (I am probably wrong on that, but can't think of anyone else).

ZT is still around, and have been since beta.
Reply Quote
let be honest,, the current ZT is sheeeet and is nowhere near what ZT was buring BC and the beginning of Wrath.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
during beta there was real original one a tauren guild named the bluff watchers.. thats the name of guards of that area just in case you didnt get that one.. then there was virtual dragon slayers.. I KILL DRAGONS ONLINE PUNK!!! there was a all gnome guild i remember them.. mik the forum !@#$% his alliance guild they werent as good as they were big.. i had a nemesis from that guild a drunken druid that seemed to almost stalk me but we always ran into each other.. the reject guild of pvp hunters that always kited the green dragons to org.. hektuk's epic ony ninja epidsodes that got him run off the server.. the epic battles at terren mills with a twelve pack and a few ac/dc cds.. o i miss azgalor..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]