PANDAAAAAAAAA

85 Dwarf Death Knight
Yup.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/mists-of-pandaria/feature/pet-battle

Totally excited to pokeduel everyone else on this realm.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
good thread, good thread

(this really wasn't a good thread)

Good reply, good reply.

(This really wasn't a good reply)

At least put some effort into trolling.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Is this announcement a troll? Or are they actually going to have a panda race?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I can't wait to log on and level up my pet Box. His Splinter ability will be OP.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/21/2011 11:53 AMPosted by Zaubo
Yup.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/pandras.jpg/
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Who doesn't want to be a freakin panda?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Blood Legion > vodka

Discuss.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I hear BL is gonna use a dk tank on live so it's going to be funny watching a dk get 1 shot lol.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
He did get crushed on H Rag, but they won.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
From what they've released so far, the next xpac looks amazing. Pokemon aside, and even that looks like a fun time-killer, the art so far looks awesome and a new race is always fun. The new talent trees are killer. Can't wait to have upgraded demons.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Tranquility Totem.

Yes.

That is all.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/5/pokemonormop.png/
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Pandaren have been around since the strategy game Warcraft 3 (before kung-fu panda mind you), Pandaren were originally going to take the place of Dranei in BC (or has everyone suddenly forgot?) - Anywho they are absolutely serious about Pandaren, and quite frankly I'm surprised they didn't put them in sooner as they were an essential and loveable characters that fit the plot of Warcraft 3 as you had to control a Pandaren Monk Hero on quite a few Orc campaigns. (Campaign mode... who plays that?)

For those who are still in disbelief - fear not! Only about 1% of the population of WoW actually could predict this race coming to reality (well virtuality) because the majority of the players have never picked up a single Blizzard game other than World of Warcraft and Starcraft II (I'm 12 and what is this?)
On a side note; Starcraft 1 was boss and will always be boss, and so is Warcraft: Orcs and Humans (Medivh was a hell of a last boss)
Edited by Cricem on 10/22/2011 6:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Pandaren are ok, Cricem. I will probably roll one. I like to think this thread is now about pokemon pet battles.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]