How much does the Annual Pass cost?

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Topic. There isn't anywhere that states the price.
Community Manager
The Annual Pass itself isn't a purchasable item, Royceweiss - it's a commitment to one year of World of Warcraft subscription.

That means the cost can technically vary, depending on what method of payment you prefer to use. If you choose to pay by month, that means the cost will be USD$14.99 x 12. If you instead choose to purchase two six month subscriptions, overall, the cost will be a bit lower.
90 Human Death Knight
It is a commitment to pay for 12 months of game time. The cost will be whatever that will be depending on how you buy that time. Buying in larger blocks is cheaper.
86 Goblin Warlock
The Annual Pass itself isn't a purchasable item, Royceweiss - it's a commitment to one year of World of Warcraft subscription.

That means the cost can technically vary, depending on what method of payment you prefer to use. If you choose to pay by month, that means the cost will be USD$14.99 x 12. If you instead choose to purchase two six month subscriptions, overall, the cost will be a bit lower.

So in other words the maximum amount it wold cost is $14.99 + tax where applicable * 12.
86 Draenei Paladin
I just signed up. The annual pass is just a commitment. You can pay in any of the increments, (month to month/six/etc.) you're basically just signing a contract that gets your money regardless of play but it appears to run at whatever rate you can normally select. You don't have to throw down $140+ right now, but you will be legally held to pay it. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me as I'm already doing 6 month blocks.

Oh and the fine print said your contract starts TODAY (or the day you sign up) and will add any current game time on to the commitment time. Example: If you just renewed a 6th month block, remaining time is part of the contract, so basically you're just agreeing to buy another 6 month block after that.
Edited by Vagheen on 10/21/2011 6:01 PM PDT
And how long will this deal last?
Edited by Royceweiss on 10/21/2011 6:08 PM PDT
bump
90 Human Death Knight
All that has been said is that it is a limited time offer. No firm end date has been set yet. There will most likely be a heads-up when the offer is about expire.
85 Night Elf Druid
So a 12 month chunk is 140.00 give or take?
90 Night Elf Druid
10/25/2011 05:47 AMPosted by Shas
So a 12 month chunk is 140.00 give or take?

12 * 14.99 = 179.88 (1-Month)

12 * 13.99 = 167.88 (3-Month)

12 * 12.99 = 155.88 (6-Month)
80 Night Elf Hunter
Going the 6 month route, do I have to follow the steps on the annual pass "learn more"/subscribe page, and buy Back-To-Back 6 Month rates? or can I buy them separately, like 1 now and in 6 months the 2nd 6 month rate?
90 Draenei Shaman
If you are doing the 6 month subscription, it will not bill the other one till the 6 months are up.

The only way to be SURE to have the game time on there all ahead of time, would be to buy enough gametime cards and enter them, they will stack, and cover enough days.
25 Blood Elf Paladin
say if i buy the 6-month subscription, will blizzard know that im doing the annual pass? because i dont want to buy all this and then blizzard doesnt realize im trying to do the annual pass and they dont give me diablo, and the mount.
80 Blood Elf Priest
Limux,

You will fill out the contract agreeing to the Annual Pass. At that point, how you pay for it, however you choose to pay for it, is all on you. So long as you complete your side of the agreement, Blizzard will see it.

Just buying the subscription is not enough - you need to go through the Annual Pass sign-up page first. :)
It's like a cell phone plan.
80 Night Elf Hunter
thanks guys!!!
SO say i sign the contract, pay the 2 6 months way...
How can i make sure i don't get charged after the 2 lots of 6 months payments, but still keep to my contract?
will i have to after the wait until the 2nd lot of 6 months payment goes through, and then have to cancel it?
85 Human Priest
SO say i sign the contract, pay the 2 6 months way...
How can i make sure i don't get charged after the 2 lots of 6 months payments, but still keep to my contract?
will i have to after the wait until the 2nd lot of 6 months payment goes through, and then have to cancel it?

After your year is up, you can cancel it.
89 Orc Shaman
Thanks for the info everyone. Instant access to diablo 3 and the beta expansion is almost enough to come back for.
90 Human Paladin
Is there a separate monthly fee associated with playing Diablo III -- or does the fee I'm paying for WoW give me free play on other Blizzard games?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]