Mists of Pandaria Discussion

85 Tauren Druid

Ok......I finally understand I guess....I feel bad that most of the forums understood the pokemon refrence and I didnt get it. I guess its because I grew up in the 80's, thats why I dont get it.
Wow really all you guys played Pokemon...I just threw up in my mouth.

I grew up in the late 80s and got the Pokemon/Yu-gi-oh or whatever is the current TCG of that genre. It's really not that diferent from Ultima and Final Fantasy of the 80s only it's collecting critters for different roles instead of a setup of certain classes (poor Red Mage never good at anything).

It's just one more part of WoW to ignore like collecting Achievement Points, Mounts, or companion pets.

I'm so going to duel ppl with my Enchanted Broom

You better watch out for Magic Lamp vs Enchanted Lantern

or some Guild Herald action.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shark

Personally, I probably would've kept playing if they announced that Fonzie was the main antagonist of the next expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
It's weird, as I was trying to leave Stormwind the other day, some old man stopped me, and then told me it was dangerous to wander into tall grass alone. He then proceeded to tell me that the World of Warcraft was a wondrous place filled with mini-pets. Some people raise them as pets, and some people even use them for battles. He told me I needed a pokemo...Mini-pet to protect me. I turned to him and told him of the many adventures I already had facing many dangerous foes without any mini-pets, like the Lich King, Hogger, and the elevator boss, in it's many incarnations. He then yelled "Pandas!" and ran away. Ever since, the in-game music when I start any sort of raid encounter has changed to this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHrKI2cYWws

When I reported this strange encounter to a GM, he told me that he already had 6 "badges" and was raising all kinds of strong and unique mini-pets, he then said "Smell Ya Later" and walked away. I later received an in-game mail telling me why the original Star Wars trilogy was better than the prequels. It was the strangest thing.
Edited by Nihl on 10/25/2011 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I didn't see anyone mention this, but about the um raid boss thing. Some people are speculating deeply about the Sha--and how they could be the end bosses of the expansion.

The reason why the Pandaren are so calm and such is because whenever acts of violence or anger happen these Sha appear and wreak havoc. Metzen flat out said that we will be duking it out in an all out war for Pandaria.

Imagine how much bloodshed, fear, and anger there will be. Perhaps our battles will bring forth a Sha so terrifying that it rivals many of the end bosses in power.

I would not mind fighting this http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2011/october/art12.jpg
Reply Quote

Lets rehash the you had to break into 10s to beat spoon deal again.....

And when you created that boomkin did blizz give you a dentaldamn?

I like how your position has completely changed from riding our nuts for beating Spoon all costs to bashing us for doing it on 10 man. I also find it equally hilarious that you're essentially using my paraphrased quotes as insults.

Also, Dental dam. http://www.pamf.org/teen/sex/std/oral/dentaldam.html

Better luck next time, kiddo.

Love,
Del

Edited for better link.

The funny thing here kid, is you had to google what it was to begin with, the insult if you didnt get it is.......

You are the giver of oral sex because you play a boomkin, and..... Blizz gives out Dental damns for anyone who......Plays a B O O M K I N..... So next time seeing as you dont know anything about adult pleasure ill stay away from sex jokes around you.

Edited by Arcmage on 10/25/2011 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
loll...

Dental Damn: dammnnn girl, that's some good.... dental.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I didn't see anyone mention this, but about the um raid boss thing. Some people are speculating deeply about the Sha--and how they could be the end bosses of the expansion.

The reason why the Pandaren are so calm and such is because whenever acts of violence or anger happen these Sha appear and wreak havoc. Metzen flat out said that we will be duking it out in an all out war for Pandaria.

Imagine how much bloodshed, fear, and anger there will be. Perhaps our battles will bring forth a Sha so terrifying that it rivals many of the end bosses in power.

I would not mind fighting this http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2011/october/art12.jpg

Yeah I have a feeling we'll be fighting something like this at the end of the expansion. Makes sense to me. Although I wonder why these things are all of a sudden popping up when there's been war going on since the games creation. Damn you Pandaren for bringing even more bad stuff to the table!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think Blizzard did mention that they were native to Pandaria.

Inc new old god?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]