At the time, we are currently only accepting casual players not seeking to raid or raider "fill in's". Our main group is pretty full.
Raiders seeking to join The Guild:
- The Guild is currently 6/7 heroic Firelands at the time of this writing.
- The Guild raids every Wednesday and Thursday from 7PM to 10PM server time.
- We also run alt raids if there is enough interest. Day and time may very for these raids.
- Guild loot is currently distributed through a guild council to ensure that the loot is distributed fairly. Sometimes you may be asked to roll but generally the loot will go to the person who needs it the most and/or has shown the most dedication to the raid.
What we expect from you:
- Be on time. No excuses.
- Don't be bad.
- No bad attitudes.
- A person accepted may be accepted as a "fill in". This means you may not have much raid time. When a person is sick or otherwise abscent you may be chosen to fill in for them. This is a good chance to show off your abilities. When we lose raiders we will choose from a list of available replacements as a fulltime replacement! Fill ins may also be choosen to fill in for an alt that opts to drop out of an alt raid. This is generally for your benefit, to give our "fill in's" and otherwise some raid time.
- That being said, it is expected that you understand this upon joining and don't complain to officers about raiding. We are a 10 man raiding guild and we only have one group, that's not a lot of room. As much as we'd love to let all raiders raid.
Casual players seeking to join The Guild:
We are a level 25 guild which means you'll be able to enjoy ALL of the current guild perks! Faster leveling, faster reputation gains and more! We also have the mounts and pets including Reins of the Dark Phoenix, Reins of the Golden King, Dark Phoenix Hatchling and the adorable Armadillo Pup! BOE Helms and BOE cloaks!
You will be accepted as an initiate. This rank doesn't have many priveladges, obviously.
After a week you will be promoted to Member.
After you have been with us for quite awhile and proven to be an active loyal member of our guild you may be promoted to "Honorary". This is a rank we created specifically for casual members that do not raid but are still none the less a face of our guild. These members enjoy the same benefits as raiders.
What we expect from you:
- Mains only. You may bring alts into our guild though if you have a main in our guild.
- If a member is inactive for longer then 60 days, they will be removed.
- Do not complain about your rank. Ever.
If you are interested in joining please contact any one of the officers.
Jebidiahg (raid leader)
Mask (raid assistant)
Claire (alt raid leader)
Vetriz (assistant GM)
NEW you may also contact any raider of The Guild or Honorary member!