Raiding Schedule questions

90 Human Paladin
Greetings all

Just a few questions pertaining to raiding schedules. I've been on Shadowsong for about 3 years now. I have alot of rl friends here and have made alot of friends from gaming on the server; therefore, before I decide to server transfer I wanted to ask two questions. I really do not want to depart, but if I want to raid it seems I will have to...due to only time restraints.

I realize its a long shot...and might be a hopeless endeavor...but I was hoping to find information about any guilds that might raid on a Eastern Timezone schedule...are there any on this server? Also is there any interest in the server community to perhaps build a 10 man raid team that can raid on a Eastern Timezone schedule?

I'm available everyday from 8am (O.o !) to about 10:30pm Eastern time. If anyone has any information or advice please post.

Thank you for your time and attention.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Define Eastern Timezone schedule? What is your ideal start and end time?

Artifice [H] raids from 8:30 PM EST to 11:30 PM EST most days during the week.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

I'm available everyday from 8am (O.o !) to about 10:30pm Eastern time.

Define Eastern Timezone schedule? What is your ideal start and end time?

Artifice [H] raids from 8:30 PM EST to 11:30 PM EST most days during the week.

You are real good at this briony, reaaaaal good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hi Palidar,

We have a group running on Sundays and Mondays from 5-8pm server time. Which is fairly early so might be suitable for you.

Check out the recruitment post http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973025246
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thank you very much Leon for the information. I am going to check into it. I do apologize for not responding more quickly or keeping an eye on this thread. I posted on 10/23 and didn't get a lot of responses until much later as you can see.
Thanks again Leon.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Yeah yeah.... best to get to the point in the first paragraph. ;)

"I'm looking for a guild who raids between 8 PM EST and 10:30 PM EST Monday - Friday. I do good DPS. KTHX!"
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Yeah yeah.... best to get to the point in the first paragraph. ;)

"I'm looking for a guild who raids between 8 PM EST and 10:30 PM EST Monday - Friday. I do good DPS. KTHX!"

Or, you could read what he wrote, it is not like he wrote a 10 page paper on why he wants to raid, it was 2 paragraphs and a tiny bit of info after them. Do not try to shift the blame on him for being a scholarly gentleman, take it like a man and realize your mistake.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]