WTB Murkablo code

85 Blood Elf Mage
If anyone went to Blizzcon and is willing to sell me the pet code, let me know here or send me in game mail to this character.

10k gold. Might be negotiable.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
10k is @#$#$, stop being a cheap &&%$$, you are looking at at least 30k + for that pet. Gold isn't worth what it used too be, its so damn easy to farm.
Edited by Frostwall on 10/23/2011 9:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
10k is @#$#$, stop being a cheap &&%$$, you are looking at at least 30k + for that pet. Gold isn't worth what it used too be, its so damn easy to farm.

Thank you for your thoughtful and productive input on the matter.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight

Thank you for your thoughtful and productive input on the matter.

It's nothing.....really. I do what I can to help enlighten the ignorant.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Mage
want mine? free
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage

Cool story.

By the way, I don't know if you saw "might be negotiable" in my post. If someone has it and wants to sell it for more, they can still talk to me.
Reply Quote
Immpvp Please give it to me man i have bin searching for ever i was just about to buy it for 100$ on ebay for my undead hunter
Reply Quote
wtf did you do go to like page 18
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Good luck but I'm thinking if anyone has it, you should buy it for at least 30k as the thing is worth ~$40.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
People are still responding to this? This was posted almost a year ago.

I don't even play anymore.

PS - Hi Malorne! Miss you qtpis
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
MALORNE CAN SUCK IT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
09/09/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Azglok
MALORNE CAN SUCK IT

Says the guy who transferred to a guild on another server and only has 3 heroic madness kills. =P Getting more raiding on another server? lol...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Says the guy who transferred to a guild on another server and only has 3 heroic madness kills. =P Getting more raiding on another server? lol...

I only do raids that drop mounts I need.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]