What happend to Moonrunner seriously

90 Troll Mage
I remember when I was on moonrunner.. then I xfered off. Best decision ever loool.
"Slardar"
My old guild was sin, and my god they're looking so bad now. 7/8reg mode? Rly now? I heard madness was hard
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
HI * Decadance here I was main healer for Andrewv A team and main Flag runner for Wsg Most of us have moved on I have only kept in touch with few of the old school pvpers as for pve no body remembers 25 people teeming in the easy purples TBC started the end of wow. I wouldnt doubt to find most of us on Star wars now !!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Haha finding out cowkiller was fat ^-^ and puzzle vs andrewv fights i miss those =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

All of those suck.

this server has been meh after early ICC. Actually, the only highlights of anything progression wise in PVE was a 69th algalon kill, and a 10us !@#$.

PVP is a joke on moonrunner, even back in the days with andrewv/tinydots, maxwang, unum, shizuko stolz, all those bros. We only ever had 1-3 decent arena groups going on.

Drewv healed me tru story bro before they nerfed shadow preist damn i miss his rage in vent when we went for arena gladiator

Chomp is boss, Toxic is suck. I still love you though Toxic.

DON'T ASK ANDREWV TO HEAL YOU LOLZ
Reply Quote
5 Gnome Priest
HI SWEETIES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwBmB0v72vg

just leaving that here.... also, puzzle mulgore gankfests... christ.... also... hi link... moreover, all the people comparing bad to ohsnap, you might be retarded... bad hasn't been oh snap since 3.0... ^_^

-- phlow
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Rogue
HI SWEETIES

just leaving that here.... also, puzzle mulgore gankfests... christ.... also... hi link... moreover, all the people comparing bad to ohsnap, you might be retarded... bad hasn't been oh snap since 3.0... ^_^

-- phlow

PHLOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I played on Moonrunner in its prime, during the days of BWL and NAXX, and played on and off after BC since the server kind of fell apart.

btw, im the guy who tanked some random heroics with you on my prot warrior during wotlk and also we got on top of the IF bank with my mage if you remember lol. id share some screenies but they are on my old HD

edit: damn, that video.. this game will never as epic is that was again. I've been server hopping trying to find a thriving server where I'd be proud to call home. If anyone has any suggestions please leave a reply
Edited by Hakuya on 1/29/2012 1:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
01/28/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Fizzlewank

it was just you spamming one spell for 6 minutes and moving out of the red thing

01/29/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Hakuya
edit: damn, that video.. this game will never as epic is that was again

thats not epic thats called boring
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
HI SWEETIES

-- phlow

<3

...and trampoline.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
wotlk moonrunner = prime
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Decadance!!
Reply Quote
77 Undead Hunter
Well it would help if I posted on my Vanilla Main too.. I was a sexy troll hunter, supreme defender of the farm, master of mount / gear deletion, av sniper, blackhand / supremacy / paradigm raiding, migbar loving, bahmbahm / puzzle lawling.. wait..

What were we talking about?! Dang Alzheimer's. :P
Edited by Dekarmoon on 1/30/2012 1:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
5 Gnome Priest
@hakya: hay buddy... find them! i lost all my old screenshots... miss them much :(

@superbia: Who are you again? Orite. Anyway, logistically, that fight was a complete nightmare, with 40 people, ridiculous positioning constraints and bat!@#$ raid damage. But I wouldn't expect a terrible like yourself to understand. It's kay though... HKO is outta beta, you'll fit right in there. More importantly, I'm pretty positive that was Moonrunners one and ONLY sub world-10th kill that actually meant anything, which was the point I was trying to make here. Must suck to suck.

Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
sr only has 3 members :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
That you phenoly ? not sure I recognized the oneblood name I never played on horde but i do have alot of buddies from Mino, kabiski, evesirate, superorc list goes on and on sorry if i missing any of those names or spelling them wrong lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/07/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Pallium
That you phenoly ? not sure I recognized the oneblood name I never played on horde but i do have alot of buddies from Mino, kabiski, evesirate, superorc list goes on and on sorry if i missing any of those names or spelling them wrong lol

Btw this is my new Paladin *** Decadance*** aka Malibu also
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well it would help if I posted on my Vanilla Main too.. I was a sexy troll hunter, supreme defender of the farm, master of mount / gear deletion, av sniper, blackhand / supremacy / paradigm raiding, migbar loving, bahmbahm / puzzle lawling.. wait..

What were we talking about?! Dang Alzheimer's. :P

That you dekar haha Malkavian says hi oh and btw he can still beat any rogue with pure skill 2 tiers higher than him haha i remember him cc 5 horde while i got the flag it was crazy
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/07/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Pallium
That you dekar haha Malkavian says hi oh and btw he can still beat any rogue with pure skill 2 tiers higher than him haha i remember him cc 5 horde while i got the flag it was craz

Aye, I retired "Dekar" at the start of BC then rerolled as this paladin.

Malkavian, I miss that dude!! If you two still play you should hit me up in game or something and get my real id lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/07/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Øneblood
That you dekar haha Malkavian says hi oh and btw he can still beat any rogue with pure skill 2 tiers higher than him haha i remember him cc 5 horde while i got the flag it was craz

Aye, I retired "Dekar" at the start of BC then rerolled as this paladin.

Malkavian, I miss that dude!! If you two still play you should hit me up in game or something and get my real id lol

here is my email St_decadance1213@yahoo.com add me and we can catch up. Malkavian switch over to swkor but we are rl friends so i go drinking with him every month or so
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
HI SWEETIES

-- phlow

I miss the old days of WoW. Never got a chance to raid Naxx 40. I do miss the big raids though, even 25-mans, which don't happen very often anymore (unless LFR counts).
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
HI SWEETIES

-- phlow

I miss the old days of WoW. Never got a chance to raid Naxx 40. I do miss the big raids though, even 25-mans, which don't happen very often anymore (unless LFR counts).

Silent Reality #1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]