The Giving Season

90 Dwarf Priest
Alright. On account of funding nearly two vials in the first week that donations were open, looks like we're expanding to three vials. This should accommodate everyone with an altruistic streak who didn't get a chance to be involved yet.

Also, a huge thank you to Jachyra/Truls for his donations, his Alchemy, and his guild's Bartering perk to make the donations stretch further.

Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
i dont knonw what the sands cost, but with the amount of gold there it looks like there might be enough for 4 by the time this is said and done.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
11/08/2011 09:36 AMPosted by Underpaid
i dont knonw what the sands cost, but with the amount of gold there it looks like there might be enough for 4 by the time this is said and done.

The vendor mats are 26,100G per vial. Three will be impressive.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Sign me up for something

< Jashj
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Sign me up for something

< Jashj

I'll sign you up for buying drinks at Platinum 84 LOLOLOLOL.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Check, and check.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
<Sol Invictus> would also be interested in donating and helping the cause. Just let us know if we can be of any service.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
I wish there were something I could do to help out. Perhaps I could go on these title runs, considering I haven't a copper to donate.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Update the list, Stout!

Also let me know if there's anything else that can be done.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
All four vials are funded and crafted. Some people who donated Truegold had their donations re-listed as the corresponding approximated gold values in Sands of Time or Crystalline Vials.

This is because Bibbity was looking for a Vial for 40k (valued ~35k), and I sold it to him and re-invested the extra 5k as a donation towards Vial #4. So I ended up needing 24 TrueGold instead of 12. Underpaid donated 8, and Soular donated 17 (???). It all works out in the end. Alrighty then!

Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
If enough interest is generated in Vial #5, please contact me via in-game mail about further donations.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
?
Edited by Avatarded on 12/22/2011 7:32 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]