[A]Sanitys Demise LFM for social, raids, pvp

90 Draenei Priest
"The friendliest group of people in the game" is recruiting!

Sanitys Demise is currently running BC raids and heroics all week, every week. Serpentshrine Cavern is up this weekend!

Are you:

- A friendly, mature, flexible person who loves WoW?

- Interested in BC and Wrath content?

- New to the game, or hoping to level a new character or try a new class with friendly people to level and play the game with?

- Tired of the max-level raiding and grinding scene?

- Looking for more people like you who play WoW for fun as opposed to shiny loot and max dps numbers?

Sanitys Demise is:

- A small guild with friendly, mature, flexible people who love to play WoW together.

- Currently running BC content, heroics and raids and leveling toward our level 70 cap, with plans to level cap at 80 as well to experience group content at appropriate levels for fun, camaraderie and achievements.

- Full of helpful, friendly, experienced people who are always willing to lend a hand to someone new to the game or to a class. We encourage our members to play what they like, and/or try new things!

- A casual, alt friendly atmosphere where people run randoms, queue for BGs, quest, and raid, with occasional special events as well. Like grouping? Great, some of us do too! Prefer to solo? It's all good, some of us do that at times as well.

- Not focused on being hardcore, "progression" or loot. We play for fun and to experience the content at an appropriate level.

We're looking for more people to join our ranks! What began as a reroll guild on the Icecrown server has quickly grown into a guild of friends. Sanitys Demise is a family friendly guild; profanity and vulgarity are not allowed in guild chat, and we have a zero tolerance policy for drama. We don't recruit based on class or spec; play what you like and be flexible. Many of our members have lots of alts in this guild and we are all quite flexible; for group content we bring whatever class/spec is needed at the time to fill the group appropriately.

We are accepting characters at or below level 65 at this time.

If you are interested in joining Sanitys Demise, visit our Guild FAQ/Guidelines for more information.

http://tinyurl.com/SDguildFAQ

Our Guild website is here: sanitysdemise.guildomatic.com

Have questions? Respond here, or make an account on the site and shoot me a PM!

Cheers!

Raevenne
Edited by Raevenne on 2/6/2012 7:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
We're still looking for more friendly people to join Sanitys Demise. Want to be a part of "the friendliest group of people in the game"? Visit our website and apply!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Good Friday morning Icecrown! Check out our website or post here with questions if you have them. We're looking for friendly, mature, flexible people who love to play the game to help Sanitys Demise grow!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Good morning Icecrown, and happy weekend!!

Friendly, drama free environment, socializing, leveling, dungeons, pvp, raids--what more could you ask for? Sanitys Demise is looking for more people for our in game family! :-)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
We're still looking for more great members!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
We're headed toward level 70--think of it! BC randoms, heroics, raids! You in?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Up for the mid-day Icecrown crowd! :-)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I feel as though you stole our name... then made it better, +10.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Awww, really? Thanks!

I'm sure you guys were around before we were...however, my original family guild is Sanitys Return, which was founded in September, 2007 by my aunt and a friend of hers. I thought of Sanitys Demise so that it would be sort of related when I started this reroll guild here. And there are a couple of other guilds under our "Sanitys" umbrella at this point as well.

We do get whispers from time to time from folks looking for you guys, like the person who said something like "I have a 372 resto druid, 6/7 HM and a 365 enh shaman also 6/7HM" and wanted to know if that interested us at all. I had a good laugh, and told him we were level capped at 60 (at that time) and suggested that he was probably looking for Demise!

Cheers!

edited...grammar is hard at the end of the day... ;-)
Edited by Raevenne on 11/14/2011 8:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Haha, awesome :P If we ever get any whispers from level 70s or 80s looking for some raiding, I'll make sure to send 'em your way :3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
SD is still looking for a few more friendly people to join! BC questing, heroics, and raiding! What's keeping you?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Say hi to the holiday weekend!! And stop by our website, we're still recruiting!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Sanitys Demise is home to some of the friendliest players in the game. You know you want more friends! :-)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Maintenance is a great time to check out a new guild! Sanitys Demise is recruiting more friendly people for social, dungeons & heroics, pvp and raids. We're busy running BC raids ATM! sanitysdemise.guildomatic.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey Icecrown!! Sanitys Demise is raiding BC content! If you're tired of the level 85 grind, check us out. :-)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Time off for the holidays? Join a new guild and revisit BC content!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Good morning Icecrown! :-) How were your holidays? It was quiet for us, but after the new year we'll be heading into Gruul's Lair. We'd love to have more friendly people join us! What about you?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Good morning Icecrown!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hey Icecrown! We're running BC raids at level--you want in?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]