Infernal Affairs Recruiting

90 Worgen Druid
We have done it, we have achieved something Moonrunner has never seen before. We have completed the world 3rd legendary staff! Congrats Vortex (and disrupt for being world2nd)!

We are looking for Ele shaman/ Warlock / Healer / Tank for now and next patch.

Contact Toxic for a vent interview sometime, we raid on Tuesdays from 7-10 sometimes on Wednesday. We are actually a casual guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
grats texx
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Grats guys..:)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Toxic's voice is that of an angels
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I am the nicest guy with seemingly endless knowledge of your class when in a vent interview. I then immediately turn back into troll form upon raiding, and can't remember how any class abilities work.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
10/26/2011 06:42 PMPosted by Toxic
I am the nicest guy with seemingly endless knowledge of your class when in a vent interview. I then immediately turn back into troll form upon raiding, and can't remember how any class abilities work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JUeDQbR-ts
Reply Quote
61 Worgen Druid
10/27/2011 10:08 AMPosted by Shrymp

Toxic is my bro.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
this is true.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
That wasn't very nice. You're a meanie. A big fat meanie.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

I would pay hundreds and hundreds of thousands of stupid fake warcraft gold for that awful show to go back to what it was in season 3.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I'm not a huge fan of any south park, really... but it's definitely worth 22 minutes of my time.

I just envisioned Toxic as a brodowner. Come at me, bro.

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
a toxic bear?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

and this is why no one can stand raiding with you, and why you'll never have good recruits again. better get back to licking psiven's !@#$%^- and begging him to come back.

Psiven was one of the bigger turds in our camp. He kind of killed us with his insistence on terrible strategies that led us to numerous wipes, like on Sinestra. He complained about people ninja leaving raids and guilds time after time, then ninja transfers on us. Was pretty sweet. What we need is warm bodies that aren't terrible at the game.

I don't know how, but plenty of people can stand raiding with me. In fact when I xfered to bloodhoof in that crappy 30th ranked 25man guild they all loved me. Ask Vortex or Hypoxic.

I am quite a nice person if I am not bored. Just don't cross me when I am bored. Especially bored and hungry.... (mmmm breakfast burrito)

LF healer/tank/ lock/ele shaman
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I have to agree with Toxic.. Psiven is a peckerhead... When he raided with SR he pretty much sand bagged it.. I never thought he was any good.. Average at best.. I expected more tbh.. The rest of the IA refuges that came over were really good..

I can relate.. I've pissed off a lot of people because I have a personalty...lol I don't take peoples crap.. I speak my mind.. A lot of people can't handle that.. Remember.. A lot of people who play this game are socially awkward.. They want to be babied.. They need to hear how good they are.. Hate to hear how bad.. Its pretty much like babysitting..

And ya.. !@#$%^-s get *!@# done... I'm proud to be one... And btw this is Droz...
Edited by Biff on 10/31/2011 4:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
10/31/2011 04:26 AMPosted by Biff
I can relate.. I've pissed off a lot of people because I have a personalty...lol I don't take peoples crap.. I speak my mind.. A lot of people can't handle that.. Remember.. A lot of people who play this game are socially awkward.. They want to be babied.. They need to hear how good they are.. Hate to hear how bad.. Its pretty much like babysitting..

A lot of people in this game are douche bags who think they are the nerd elite and have a false sense of their importance.

It can go both ways: socially awkward and need to be babied, or socially awkward and feel the need to be douche bags because there's a monitor separating them from other people, i.e. "strong personality."

Both of these personality types are relatively worthless, the latter being more worthless than the former, in my opinion.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
toxic sucks.

JUST KIDDING.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
toxic sucks.

JUST KIDDING.

You have too many achievement points =P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
never enough!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]