WSG gear vendor

90 Night Elf Druid
The WSG gear vendor is in an extremely annoying location.

Is there a possibility it could be moved inside the BG like instance quest givers?
Reply Quote
29 Human Warrior
quit being too lazy to walk? but really be nice if they moved wsg/ab vendors to the main citys like honor/conquest vendors
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
86 Tauren Paladin
I dont think this is a big issue there are certainly more pressing things the devs can spend their time on. However if they had a bit of spare time consolidating all this old bg rep gear onto a single vendor in org/sw would be nice and convenient.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
It takes 5mins, go spend some time in the WORLD of warcraft
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
...He's alliance. And their vendor actually IS miles away from any of their FP's and a bit of a pain to get to. I don't agree with putting vendors inside the BG's however, there's enough afk's and bads doing nothing in them without people off standing at the vendor instead of fighting too. Capital cities like all the others would be nice.
Reply Quote
81 Worgen Druid
Yeah FP at alliance pvp vendor needs to exist. It's rough even if leveling a night elf to get there at 18 even more rough if leveling something else.. Before you could buy several levels worth of gear at once...so it was less of a headache but they took that away.

This is guy i just went there to get the lvl 40 epic bracers which are beyond awesome for the level.
Edited by Feraldog on 10/27/2011 10:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/27/2011 10:52 AMPosted by Feraldog
This is guy i just went there to get the lvl 40 epic bracers which are beyond awesome for the level

+15 int enchant on them, still on my lv 61 mage xD
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/26/2011 08:31 PMPosted by Vaelkar

I used to agree with you. I used to cherish running out to the WSG, AV, and AB vendors.

But, that was back when I'd do the run once a week.

With all the buffs they've handed out to levelling experience, you can easily go 10 levels in a day. And since the gear is at both the x8 and x0 levels, I often spend more time criss crossing the world than I do actually levelling.

I don't think asking to have the vanilla pvp vendors moved to the main cities is in any way asking for a hand out. It's simply asking for consistency.
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Gruklaar

I used to agree with you. I used to cherish running out to the WSG, AV, and AB vendors.

But, that was back when I'd do the run once a week.

With all the buffs they've handed out to levelling experience, you can easily go 10 levels in a day. And since the gear is at both the x8 and x0 levels, I often spend more time criss crossing the world than I do actually levelling.

I don't think asking to have the vanilla pvp vendors moved to the main cities is in any way asking for a hand out. It's simply asking for consistency.

Or they could let us buy the level 28, 38 and 48 gear in one run. Back in the day, that's how we did it.
Reply Quote
Nice necro.

Also, it takes 5 mins to get to the vendors. Get over it. Not everything has to be "cataclysm'd".

for horde its fine, for alliance it sucks. takes forever to get there. id say from stormwind its 20 minutes at least.

10/26/2011 08:20 PMPosted by Eldacar
I dont think this is a big issue there are certainly more pressing things the devs can spend their time on. However if they had a bit of spare time consolidating all this old bg rep gear onto a single vendor in org/sw would be nice and convenient.

they had the time to add a FP right at the horde entrance.

they could at least plop down a FP, preferably one that you don't need to learn.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]