<Crimson> Recruiting for MOP - 8/8 25HM!

85 Worgen Warlock
Crimson was formed early in 2010 in Wrath of the Lich King by a group of long-term, super hero best friends with a collective goal - hardcore and speedy progression on a 9 hour / 3 night a week schedule. We very successfully lured some of the servers most talented individuals and their respective pro acquaintances from off realm and within no time at all we established ourselves as a damn fine, little raiding guild.

Cataclysm saw us secure our position as Caelestrasz's premier 25man Raiding guild as we took out Realm First Heroic Nefarian, Chogall, Al'Akir and Sinestra - continuing into Firelands being the first guild to achieve 7/7 heroic. It was during this progression that Crimson decided to move it's might from the Alliance and declare allegiance to the Horde!

Now you know our history, it's time for the business end. As you can probably understand, with such an extremely limited time resource - hell, we raid almost half as much as most other 25man guilds - we absolutely require absolute excellence from each and every one of our raiders if we wish to maintain our competitive push through hardmodes. As such, we are only looking for exceptional applicants with proven raid experience who maintain current theory on their respective class and spec.

That being said, Crimson is not all about the raiding. We value the unique individuality of our guild as much as we love our dragon slaying. We are welcoming of all religions, races, sexualities and creeds and have no time at all for social ignorance. Crimson is a guild where intolerance will not be tolerated and where people are free to express their individuality freely and comfortably.

Crimson is also home to the servers ONLY organised and successful RATED BATTLEGROUND team and the vast majority of the server's experienced arena veterans. If slaying Dragon's isn't your thing and you prefer mashing the Alliance... Join us.

Enough prattle
-----------------------------------------------------

-RAID TIMES-
WEDNESDAY: 7.30-10.30
THURSDAY: 7.30-11.30 (NEW TIME +1 hour on Thurs for super prog)
SUNDAY: 7.30-10.30

-RATED BATTLE GROUND TIMES-
SATURDAY: 7.30-10.30
MONDAY: 7.30-10.30

-WEBSITE-
www.wearecrimson.com

-OFFICERS-
Bloodypro, Phose, Taita, Shadal, Kaenas, Allucia, Doovez, Otorilol

Please feel free to contact any of our officers in game or post in this thread

-----------------------------------------------------

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS -

MAGE

NB: all exceptional applicants will be considered, the above needs are only considered mission critical.
Edited by Willòw on 3/1/2012 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Priest
I am going to ask the questions that probably a lot of people have.

Why the switch?

Are you going to have to level all the way up to 25 again seeing as guild transfers are not live on our servers yet? Is Crimson Gaming going to be the new name?

And when is the switch happening?

Oh and welcome if it goes thorugh :)
Edited by Lolita on 10/27/2011 12:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Does that mean we get Romance back on the horde?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Yes Sabod, I will be faction changing back too, How have you been on horde?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Its never been the same without you, I have missed you immensely and await your return with bated breath.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Lol Ive missed you too, Your such a sexy rogue, cause your orc ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
10/27/2011 03:44 AMPosted by Romance
Lol Ive missed you too, Your such a sexy rogue, cause your orc ^_^

No, romance, no.
Reply Quote
4 Orc Warrior
Willow is obviously trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I will get my application in as soon as I have finished throwing up (actually bring me another bucket).

No more free Crimson hk's for Gumby sob :(

Welcome to the Horde brahs.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Taita is obviously trolling.

Fixed - and no I'm not. I 100% promise you that <Crimson> will be a Horde Guild :)

Why the switch?

A change of scenery and for the fun of it. A lot of our core are ex Hordies, and the rest of us have been Alliance for a billion years and want a change. Also, we are considering a possible realm transfer at the end of Cata if we remain the only 25man guild on Cael pushing end content. If we were to Realm transfer, all the options we are considering are Horde options.

Are you going to have to level all the way up to 25 again seeing as guild transfers are not live on our servers yet? Is Crimson Gaming going to be the new name?

We still have quite a few weeks to go before we actually transfer so we are very much hoping it is live by then. If not, we will re-evaluate our move date. We will be <Crimson> on the Horde. <Crimson Gaming> is a holding pen for some of our alts till we get the actual guild over. Originally we thought we were going to have to start a brand new guild and level it up, then blizz rescued us by announcing faction transfers. Thank god for that too, our forums were ablaze with discussion about the new guild name. Vuez in particular was particularly vitriolic over the issue :P

And when is the switch happening?

As it stands, we plan to move on Monday 14th of November - That is the day after Marrodd obtains his Legendary - the third for the guild :)

Oh and welcome if it goes thorugh :)

Thanks mate :) Looking forward to moving to our new home!

if anyone is interested in watching - please tune in twitch.tv/kur1 to see all our raids streamed :)
Edited by Willòw on 10/27/2011 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
10/27/2011 05:49 AMPosted by Corainarn
No, romance, no.

Dont be a hater cora :P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Allows me to translate bad Trollings, Welcome to Horce, Garrosh is a chump, be sure to secretly stab him in the back every Saturday fortnight as we also kite Gamon around all of Kalimdor again.
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Mage
Wow. not even my birthday and what a present! wtb a realm transfer.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
10/27/2011 11:39 PMPosted by Ussotaunta
Go frostmourne or another oceanic pvp realm if you do xfer. The rest are pretty... bad.

USSO TAUNTA USSO TAUNTA USSO TAUNTA
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
c-c-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
10/27/2011 11:39 PMPosted by Ussotaunta
Go frostmourne or another oceanic pvp realm if you do xfer. The rest are pretty... bad.

Yeah, y'know, that's just what Frostmourne needs. ANOTHER Horde guild. Or, hell, more people in general.

Pretty sure Frostmourne is going to explode one of these days.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
frostmourne isn't one of the options :P
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Yeah, y'know, that's just what Frostmourne needs. ANOTHER Horde guild. Or, hell, more people in general.

Pretty sure Frostmourne is going to explode one of these days.

Frostmourne only reaches tipping point for expansion launches, and the horde / alliance ratio has been steadily heading in the alliance direction for some time, so I'd say horde wouldn't mind some love either.

But I think you should go jubei alliance so that I actually have someone to kill in front of firelands <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]