<Crimson> Recruiting for MOP - 8/8 25HM!

85 Tauren Druid
Corinarn is a newb and sif you guys could live without your ally pvp racials <_<

---Xander
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
now recruiting

- balance druid
- feral druid
- elemental shaman
- enhance shaman

www.wearecrimson.com
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Corinarn is a newb and sif you guys could live without your ally pvp racials <_<

---Xander

<3 xander, long time bru
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
now recruiting

- balance druid
- feral druid
- elemental shaman
- enhance shaman

www.wearecrimson.com
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Oh wow. You srsly going horde?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
soon™
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I am currently gearing up my Elemental Shaman. What likeliness is there for a. some assistance with tier 11 raids to fill spots, and b. to be able to join <Crimson>? Just want to say, you guys are brilliant, and it is an honor to have you join the horde
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
ilvl 379 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman here- currently 7/7N and 1/7H

Hoping to join a guild where I can raid more often- the one I am in has gone from 25m to 10m, so there's no guarentee I get to raid, and have to suffer through pug Trolls to meet my weekly VP :(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Cool druid never done Firelands ilvl is pro cos its all pvp gear invi?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
I am currently gearing up my Elemental Shaman. What likeliness is there for a. some assistance with tier 11 raids to fill spots, and b. to be able to join <Crimson>? Just want to say, you guys are brilliant, and it is an honor to have you join the horde

Hi mate. Currently we are not in a position to be gearing anyone. Really trying to focus on our current raiders and recruiting ready to go people. Thanks for the compliment though! Seeya Sunday!

ilvl 379 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman here- currently 7/7N and 1/7H

Hoping to join a guild where I can raid more often- the one I am in has gone from 25m to 10m, so there's no guarentee I get to raid, and have to suffer through pug Trolls to meet my weekly VP :(

Feel free to apply on our site when it suits. www.wearecrimson.com

Still looking for that illusive boomkin!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Trollness time draws near....
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
11/06/2011 04:21 PMPosted by Romance
Trollness time draws near....

Sunday!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
6 DAYZ!
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Druid
Personally, good riddance to the bunch of tossers known as Crimson. I know I'm not the only one with this opinion.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Druid
Hmmm so lvl 1 makes you jelly coz you can't spam my main in game and prove how much of a !@# lick you are to these tossers
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
awwww, lil man have a bad day?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Soooooo close people, I can't wait!

11/08/2011 12:00 AMPosted by Layethbrahis
Personally, good riddance to the bunch of tossers known as Crimson. I know I'm not the only one with this opinion.

I'm sorry you feel this way, and hope that no one in our guild has personally offended you. If they have, I apologise on behalf of the guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]