Incoming Legion of Doom......

85 Gnome Mage
Hello people of Thaurissan

I am excited to announce the impending arrival of GodMode from Jubeithos.Seems the alliance here could use some help from a guild very experienced in dealing with a much larger faction -head on with guerilla style tactics ,first group set to migrate over by next tuesday.Although our tactics may be considered ruthless and unkind feel free to talk to me ingame or any of my guys regarding any issues whethere you are Alliance or Horde. I look forward to seeing you all in game and on the battlefield.

Bbjugz
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
The horde are like the swarm good luck to you sir.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
MEN
You don't know what you're getting yourself into Godmode... Enjoy the 3 alliance left on Thaur
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
No one said it was going to be easy.
We would like Alliance to begin activity for our transfer.
Horde, feel free to transfer... while you still can.

'Bloodlust' is a desire for extreme violence and carnage, often aroused in the heat of battle and leading to uncontrolled slaughter and death.

You are not Prepared.......

Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I definitely know what im getting into..... its not sheer numbers that will prevail but the change in attitude that we bring at last making it a somewhat 2 sided battle.Beware dont be overconfident you cant hide behind the crowds for much longer just speak to the horde on Jubeithos they will let you know what lies ahead for the Horde on Thaurissan.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Also take note over 300 Jubeithos Horde faction xfered to join us because rather than withstand the daily punishment they prefered to be dishing it out and a few of them will be coming along for this ride eager to put you all back in your place.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/27/2011 03:14 PMPosted by Riftchâos
The horde are like the swarm good luck to you sir.

Kill a horde here and they duplicate, as long as you're prepared for the worst I wish you guys luck. I myself would love to see more active Alliance on this server.

The Horde will be waiting.
Reply Quote
Welcome aboard, apart from the Alli being pretty much dead the people who are still around are like a community, so I am sure you will enjoy it here.

There are a lot of horde but don't fret, they are about as useless as my grandmother at PvP. Enjoy being able to take out a group of them at once in world PvP, again they are useless. Be prepared for them to !@#$% and moan in /1 asking for help after you have slaughtered them a couple of times. They are sooks.

Overall, enjoy being the under numbered but most skilled faction on this server <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
oh noez the big bad 1800 RBG guild is coming to get us... everyone slap them with your left !@#$%^-* and send them home.. sorry dude rp server that way --------------->
p.s what are your plans to sit at stranglethorn vale and wait for lowbies to come or something ? you step into orgrimmar and you will get #!!*d and camped for 3 hours. World pvp is dead put your !%** back in your pants and quit while your ahead, save your $25 for the next time you want to go to an internet cafe.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sQhTVz5IjQ

- Godmode

Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
yay more alliance can only kill gank strike force so much before it gets boring. might be worth doing tol barad again
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Please wreck the horde on this server.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Don't worry.
There will be Blood, lots and lots of Blood.
Then....Tears. Delicious Delicious Tears
Reply Quote
Can't wait. Finally more Alliance with some sense of honor, it'll be nice to have another group of pvpers that won't bail to the other faction for easymode.

Expect retaliation from over-geared yet under-skilled players.
People like the 85 hunter that was camping me recently. Waiting in camoflauge, with a non-combat pet out. Genius.

Hope to see you guys around soon!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I think you guy might end up like flies on a windshield. Horde out number alliance like 10-1 on thaurissan if not more.
Im not fussed for pvp much but it will be fun to watch you try and bomb Org.
Good luck
Reply Quote
Sounds like GodMode is full of women, who one day believe equal rights is a possibility.
Optimism will only allow you to dream... So dream a big dream babes xox.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Let the massacre commence.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Give em hell Brath

And swissgaming you should change your name to swisscheese after horde punch so many holes in you your going to cry!

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
haha swisscheese!!!! LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]