25 man Firelands GDKP Run 6p Saturday

90 Human Death Knight
So the title says it all, I will be hosting a 25 man Firelands full clear GDKP run on saturday at 6pm server time. To get an invite, please in game mail me, Soulange, or post here in the forums, as i will be checking and updating accordingly.

Invites will be sent out at 5:45pm

Currently in need of all classes and roles, so do not hesitate to get your toon into this run.

GDKP- Gold dragon kill points. More simply, you use gold to bid on gear, highest bidder wins the item. All the gold is put into a "pot" which collectively, will be dispersed amongst the raid at completion. Every member of the raid will receive the same amount, an equal 1/25 of the gold put in the pot.

Finally, we are going for a full 7/7, please come at least having some knowledge of the encounters and appropriate gear for the content.

If you have any questions, post here, or hit me up in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]