WTB Specific Green Drops!

So I’m looking for specific plate green drops. The two sets I’m looking for come from Outland and Vanilla content (lvl 60-65 ish greens and lvl 45-55 greens) I don’t care what the stats are. I just want the item. So like “Revenant Helm of the Boar” or “Bloodscale Belt of the Whale” Doesn’t matter. There is a lvl 45-55 Revenant Set and a lvl 79+ Set. I’m NOT after the 79+ set. So if you’re leveling alts or just out farming for whatever reason and happen to run across any of these greens CoD them my way.

I’m paying 50g per item.

Skettis Curved Blade

Bloodscale Set

Bloodscale Pauldrons
Bloodscale Bracers
Bloodscale Gauntlets

Revenant Set

Revenant Helmet
Revenant Chestplate
Revenant Bracers
Revenant Gauntlets
Revenant Girdle
Revenant Leggings
Revenant Boots
Edited by Pinque on 10/30/2011 7:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Lol I emptied two of my alts banks and set them up as green storage boxes just for stuff like this =x one for cloth/leather/cloaks, one for mail/plate/weapons. Just so I could save all of the various old sets I run across. I have at least two dozen different sets I'm working on filling out.. most of them i'm only at 3/8 or 4/8 on, a few are closer to 7/8.

Sadly I have none of what you're looking for at the moment. But g/l none the less.
Reply Quote
I totally forgot about this post...I got all the pieces I needed lol, I just kept checking the AH and ended up getting most for like 5-10g a pop.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I got the enitre bloodscale and revenant set.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]