Old School Laughing Skull

100 Tauren Warrior
Dermody!!!!! <Kalimdor Ronin> FTW!!!
Reply Quote
6 Tauren Warrior
12/03/2011 10:28 AMPosted by Ponponyo
remember when overthelimit gave unfadable end game's illidan save which coincidentally dropped a glaive?

Remember when the officers left it on free loot and some one ninja'd Pan's glaive then gquit? I miss Pan, and Fiveseven, and Trunagi, and Fab. EG R.I.P.
Reply Quote
58 Human Death Knight
Sup
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
remember when overthelimit gave unfadable end game's illidan save which coincidentally dropped a glaive?

Yep. I was tanking the attempts the night before. I loved his justification too "We weren't going to kill him anyways". He had a point.

Remember when the officers left it on free loot and some one ninja'd Pan's glaive then gquit? I miss Pan, and Fiveseven, and Trunagi, and Fab. EG R.I.P.

It was Nagi who took the glaive
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Oh yeah, ha. What's up PK?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Nolanhadhoof is forever a legend
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
04/21/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Énable
Oh yeah, ha. What's up PK?

Doing well Sir. How about yourself?

04/22/2012 01:06 AMPosted by Myssie
Nolanhadhoof is forever a legend

Fact.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Nolandhoof, Jaysol, Bufford, Deathborn, Fiveseven, Powderkeg and Baile = Legen.. wait for it... DARY.
Edited by Énable on 4/26/2012 2:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Miss Nolan, Jaysol was just on maybe 2-3 months ago for a week or so. I think he tried the 7 day free return thing.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Jaysols character is still around, may have sold though..

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/laughing-skull/jay/advanced
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
He didn't, I still talk to Jaysol. He has a new name but kept Jaysol on a new char.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I remember Irish I use to follow him on Maudinersi healing his bloodthirsty self.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
BAH
Some nostalgia in this thread. Gone for a long time (basically since cata) and recently came back. I am not sure when I got the game, but it was pretty early on. I made this guild with a few rl friends and the /ginfo start date on it is 1-20-2005 and it took me a while to save up the gold to make the guild (HEY, gold was hard to get back then! I remember selling a Green Tower epic for like 40g and that was the going rate!) so probably played a while before that.

Mattyc/Deadzmcgee for most of vanilla then switched to this character right before TBC hit. Seeing End Game and TBW stuff makes me :)

EDIT: Also I see that DB is still around. You can't fool me DB I have spoken to you on vent sir!
Edited by Bonewall on 5/3/2012 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
mfw half these nerds started in BC
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
LOSERS!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]