We Brought Hell to TBP

85 Human Priest
Annora & Bucktoothed u mad??
Y U NO FIGHT BACK?

http://youtu.be/IQll1uJgyyM?hd=1

We occupied your base for moments at a time with about six or eight of your guards and yet you come to ours and leave before two show up?

We'll be in TBP frapsing us the next time you want to chicken out :)
Edited by Jæsus on 10/31/2011 12:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Looks like fun, any room for a fire mage? :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Yes plenty of room for a Gnome
Reply Quote
Can't wait for my mage to be on am to 2 shot idiots
mWhaHA
Reply Quote
I'm just curious where the previous hour went when we were on your bridge camping your area? I noticed that your fraps started when our group had 4-5 people left. Next time post the whole thing plz.

On a side note... In the video whoever said the healer was knobgob you are an idiot. I was running around as ele the whole time, good job!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
:o FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Reply Quote
I'm just curious where the previous hour went when we were on your bridge camping your area? I noticed that your fraps started when our group had 4-5 people left. Next time post the whole thing plz.

Rarely happens with fraps and editing

On a side note... In the video whoever said the healer was knobgob you are an idiot. I was running around as ele the whole time, good job!

Pretty sure that was seeki. He also says the shamans are MCing people off the cliff in EOTS rbg

This looks like fun though. It's about time these forums light up with some faction hate :D

Looks like I'll have to change guild to <ILoseToWeBringHell> Just because you change your guild name if you still keep the bads it's still a fail pvp guild.

Also thanks for the video. So many lols

"Shut up little kid"

"We are handing them losses"

Priest mana burning an enhance sham

"Fraps only goes up every 30sec so I had to refresh" ahahahaha

/popcorn
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
10/31/2011 03:32 PMPosted by Brerrabbit

Rarely happens with fraps and editing

Pretty sure that was seeki. He also says the shamans are MCing people off the cliff in EOTS rbg

This looks like fun though. It's about time these forums light up with some faction hate :D

Looks like I'll have to change guild to <ILoseToWeBringHell> Just because you change your guild name if you still keep the bads it's still a fail pvp guild.

Also thanks for the video. So many lols

"Shut up little kid"

"We are handing them losses"

Priest mana burning an enhance sham

"Fraps only goes up every 30sec so I had to refresh" ahahahaha

/popcorn

o god 9/10
this thread is now diamonds
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Umm first off i wasn't online i briefly fought in that battle for a little while then i logged off. Secondly why waste time posting drama on a forum? Uhh apparently no one is mad but all of you because you just got rocked by all the horde that was there at that time. Now as for pvp why is it that whenever it is just me and buck you have to bring 7 people.........just to kill off 2???? lawl. So yeah its the ONLY time you guys win at world pvp because you have to bring an army of baddies along with you. So if you wanna qq more about a game or the people playing it i highly suggest you play a game similar to "carebears". otherwise keep the badness off the forums and leave the forums only to where "intelligent" people talk about "intelligent" topics. Clearly i can see that the guild <We Bring Hell> is nothing but a bunch of scared little brats that think that they are the !@#$ when they bring 7v2 when clearly that just shows that you are pussies and also how i found this humorous is that apparently 2 players must have pissed you guys off sooooooooo much that you actually had to go qq on a forum. Now if you want to spend all day %^-*!ing on a forum that is fine i clearly don't care. its almost like a reading a elementary school debate. otherwise shut up and get over yourselves. its a game a freaking game rated for Teen for crying out loud. So yeah nice try and kids can't be trolls. now the whole horde is laughing at you and now you embarrassed yourself not only on here but on youtube. GG :) LAWLS
Reply Quote
Oh btw i watched that vid i have 2 things to say
1: !@#$ing nerd crack heads and that one nerdy laugh sounds like you are having a asthma attack bro might wanna go see a doc for that.
2: that fight was apparently an hour long and you only showed 11 min???? Clearly you failed to show the other 49 mins of us %^-*in you up but yeah we all know this.

*Knobgubbb is the heaalllerrrrrrr !@#$*#% him uuupppp.* rofl %^-*ing retarded voices on here and yep this vid just proved to all of us that you all ARE kids. lawl once again GG embarrassing yourselves and oh btw you guys actually got rolled in your own base. Can't stand idiots anymore this world would be better off without them.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Well nothing impressive about that video!!! So my question is....where is the rest of the fights because i remember it lasting longer than 11 minutes. I remember us camping your grave yard for 30 minutes and also watching you all face planting to our guards a lot. And lets not be hypocritz people...you all pull guards just like we do so stop !@#$%ing about it. I will continue to use the weapons at my disposal and watch you allies die to the guards. So happy hunting and look forward to watching you die in TB again soon.
Reply Quote
Umm first off i wasn't online i briefly fought in that battle for a little while then i logged off. Secondly why waste time posting drama on a forum? Uhh apparently no one is mad but all of you because you just got rocked by all the horde that was there at that time. Now as for pvp why is it that whenever it is just me and buck you have to bring 7 people.........just to kill off 2???? lawl. So yeah its the ONLY time you guys win at world pvp because you have to bring an army of baddies along with you. So if you wanna qq more about a game or the people playing it i highly suggest you play a game similar to "carebears". otherwise keep the badness off the forums and leave the forums only to where "intelligent" people talk about "intelligent" topics. Clearly i can see that the guild <We Bring Hell> is nothing but a bunch of scared little brats that think that they are the !@#$ when they bring 7v2 when clearly that just shows that you are pussies and also how i found this humorous is that apparently 2 players must have pissed you guys off sooooooooo much that you actually had to go qq on a forum. Now if you want to spend all day %^-*!ing on a forum that is fine i clearly don't care. its almost like a reading a elementary school debate. otherwise shut up and get over yourselves. its a game a freaking game rated for Teen for crying out loud. So yeah nice try and kids can't be trolls. now the whole horde is laughing at you and now you embarrassed yourself not only on here but on youtube. GG :) LAWLS

Wall of Text hits Brerrabbit for 164000 Physical. (30000 Overkill)(Critical)
Wall of Text has slain Brerrabbit
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
@Annora - There was a time when you and I sat around dal trolling whats his face that sat in /2 that'd try and rap.

With that being said we had more then 7 people occupying your base with all your guards there. Even when you pulled the guards we came by to say 'sup. You all camped our graveyard and as soon as one of our guards was agro'd you'd all be out like scooby and shaggy.

@Bucktoothed - u mad?

Besides we'll be rocking Annora's world soon enough :) bet she'll like that too >:)
Edited by Jæsus on 11/1/2011 12:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Oh btw i watched that vid i have 2 things to say
1: !@#$ing nerd crack heads and that one nerdy laugh sounds like you are having a asthma attack bro might wanna go see a doc for that.
2: that fight was apparently an hour long and you only showed 11 min???? Clearly you failed to show the other 49 mins of us %^-*in you up but yeah we all know this.

*Knobgubbb is the heaalllerrrrrrr !@#$*#% him uuupppp.* rofl %^-*ing retarded voices on here and yep this vid just proved to all of us that you all ARE kids. lawl once again GG embarrassing yourselves and oh btw you guys actually got rolled in your own base. Can't stand idiots anymore this world would be better off without them.

2. There's no need to show 49 more minutes of the horde getting their !@# whipped.. The fact that one of the horde DK's there was killed practically every minute (wasnt Annora) seems pretty bad (yes it had to be 50x yet he came back for more).

1. I happen to love my nerdy laugh :\ I've done it many times with you in Dal :) Besides the only little kid in the raid was a pug (not counting you) and you're still mad that a kid came and beat you up :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
10/31/2011 05:07 PMPosted by Bucktoothed
Well nothing impressive about that video!!! So my question is....where is the rest of the fights because i remember it lasting longer than 11 minutes. I remember us camping your grave yard for 30 minutes and also watching you all face planting to our guards a lot. And lets not be hypocritz people...you all pull guards just like we do so stop !@#$%ing about it. I will continue to use the weapons at my disposal and watch you allies die to the guards. So happy hunting and look forward to watching you die in TB again soon.

Lol the moment we pulled one guard you all disbanded away from our GY.. we fought half your camp I'm sure. Besides no one wants to see hordies get their !@# beat for nearly an hour (that's like trying to get a kid with ADD to watch The Notebook).
Reply Quote
hahaha no need to lie to make yourself look better because its not working at all and once again i wasn't there so don't say you have or you will rock my world because it hasn't happened yet and yes you all fought at our base but from what i heard you had your asses handed to you. btw when are you balls gonna drop? sound like a damn 9 year old on the vid and idk what kind of fraps you are running but you shouldn't even have to refresh anything for every 30 secs genious. all the little video has shown was a bunch of nerds having asthma attacks and stuffy nose retainer laughs that just made me rofl. Go on ahead and post 3 more posts about how you rocked us but didn't. its showin that you are a mad little boy that you are and i'll see you when you come home from school when i'm not busy pveing which looks like you guys can't do at all. you can't troll worth !@#$ so don't even try and idk why you brought up wrath %^-* about alaw *@%!%! in trade that was very irrelevant to the posts here. kids with imaginations these days.....go on ahead and qq and post more FEED ME MORE TEARS CUZ THEY TASTE GOOOOODDDD.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Can someone please make a tldr for this thread? Thanks.
Reply Quote
Woot!!! I am so popular now i am on YOUTUBE. BTW mana burning a hance shaman is the best tatic ever!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]