Attention all 70 twinks!

70 Worgen Druid
Heya there, I'm Mazelina, Farstriders one and only level 70 twink resto druid. Plain and simple, I'm the best level 70 resto druid on the server by default. To prove it, only 6 other level 70's have been able to beat me fairly in a duel. One of them was a rogue in full T6 and one Warglaive. Some of those fights have taken up to 10 minutes. I'd also like to point out that I've beaten these people once or twice before they were able to beat me. And yes, I say "I've beaten" them because I brought them down to 1% hp, not because we both got bored and decided to end it with a /forfeit. Now some people will say "Thats because resto druids are OP at 70!" Well those people are right, we're as broken as a Death Knight at level 59.

That said, I propose an offer to anyone who can beat me. I will give 50 gold to any level 70 that can fairly beat me in a duel. This would mean you bring me to 1% hp. You MUST fight by arena restrictions, which means that if you're a paladin, NO LAY ON HANDS! Or for shamans no using elemental totems or Bloodlust! If there are more restrictions depending on your class, I'll let you know before the duel starts. If the fight takes too long (10-15 minutes) and I end up getting bored, I will tell you this and /forfeit. I'll also give you 10 gold just for trying! And if I happen to beat you in the duel, you get a /clap for trying and nothing more or less.

This offer stands until I decide to level this toon, which will be soon! (Either as soon as 4.3 hits or a little bit afterwards)

Pst me or my main, Vazkan, with any questions or to set up a duel.
Edited by Mazelina on 10/31/2011 1:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Priest
This is just very ridiculous.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
10/31/2011 12:59 PMPosted by Mazelina
NO LAY ON HANDS!

An odd requirement for someone seeking their Epeen stroked. If we can't use our hands...then...well I am at a loss...

Sin
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Druid
11/06/2011 10:33 PMPosted by Swiggle
This is just very ridiculous

Is it? I'm offering 50 gold if you can beat me in a simple duel. If you can't, all you have to do is survive 15 minutes and you get 10 gold. If you can't win or last that long, you lose and all you get is an emote. Oh and a little mark on your statistics that say you lost another duel. It seems like I lose 2/3 ways here. Besides, people give offers like this all the time, I just took it a step further by posting it to the forums.

11/07/2011 03:40 AMPosted by Sinsallad
NO LAY ON HANDS!

An odd requirement for someone seeking their Epeen stroked. If we can't use our hands...then...well I am at a loss...

Sin

Icwutudidthar.

But seriously, Lay on Hands is retardedly OP. More so than resto druids. "Oh snap! I'm at 10%hp? Gimme a free new health bar!" Atleast other healing spells require mana or some other resource and don't immediatly take you up to 100%. I don't expect to put a paladin in any situation where he's going to need it in the first place, the restriction is just to make sure and keep the fights by arena rules.

I've decided to level up this character right as 4.3 hits. So this offer will end at that time.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Priest
Na I just find this whole topic ridiculous lol :P
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Druid
I find my boredom with this character rediculous. Thats why I'm offering this before I level her up.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
To prove it, only 6 other level 70's have been able to beat me fairly in a duel.

You're a resto druid.
Being "beaten" in a duel when your side of the duel consists of "Healhealhealhealhealhealheal MOONFIRESPAMBROOOO" isn't really all that impressive. It's broken, just like Arcane Mages, just like noob DK's in full Blues, just like Feral Druids with Mangle spam. I locked at 70 to do BG's with my pals, not stroke my ePeen in duels against people who don't really matter unless they're on my side. So I wish you luck, but I don't see a whole lot of people taking you up on this. Most of them have better things to do, and they get on their 70's to actually do things, not stand around in the city /dueling people. Personally, this is my bank toon, so yanno.

If the fight takes too long (10-15 minutes) and I end up getting bored, I will tell you this and /forfeit. I'll also give you 10 gold just for trying!

So if you get bored and admit defeat by /forfeit, you pay them ten gold vs. the 50 gold promised? That seems so fair. Let me get right on that. /sarcasm

If they can't use LOH, you can't use Innervate. Their free HP buff, your free Mana buff. But I'm sure that's fair too, right?
Reply Quote
Heya there, I'm Mazelina

I didn't notice. This is the only thought I have about this thread.
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Druid
You're a resto druid.
Being "beaten" in a duel when your side of the duel consists of "Healhealhealhealhealhealheal MOONFIRESPAMBROOOO" isn't really all that impressive. It's broken, just like Arcane Mages, just like noob DK's in full Blues, just like Feral Druids with Mangle spam. I locked at 70 to do BG's with my pals, not stroke my ePeen in duels against people who don't really matter unless they're on my side. So I wish you luck, but I don't see a whole lot of people taking you up on this. Most of them have better things to do, and they get on their 70's to actually do things, not stand around in the city /dueling people. Personally, this is my bank toon, so yanno.

This post doesn't suprise me considering what I've seen of you around the forums. To this I say "umadbro?" I don't Moonfire spam. It doesn't work. Feral druids Mangle spamming isn't as effective as you'd think either, my OS is feral. As for Arcane Mages, Sure they do a !@#$ton of damage, but what escapes do they have? Not as many as a frost mage thats for sure. Interrupt one of their Arcane Blast spams and beat their faces in. Not hard. If you'll read my post, I DO say that Resto Druids are OP. I even compare them to Death Knights in full blue. Thanks for restating my post :) And if this is your bank toon, then why bother posting? To get your ego out there against mine? Try to put me in my place? Well you ain't doin so good on that regard. How about you set up a duel with me to do that?

So if you get bored and admit defeat by /forfeit, you pay them ten gold vs. the 50 gold promised? That seems so fair. Let me get right on that. /sarcasm

If they can't use LOH, you can't use Innervate. Their free HP buff, your free Mana buff. But I'm sure that's fair too, right?

As mentioned above: To get the 50g you need to bring me down to 1% hp. Good job at not fully reading what I'm saying. Again. I'm not going to sit in a duel thats going on for over 10 minutes. It just makes the other person look bad (Yes it does, don't say it doesn't.) Might as well give the person some compensation for lasting that long anyway. Would you rather I give them nothing and laugh at them for not being able to beat me? I think not, sir.

11/07/2011 01:15 PMPosted by Caesosthosi

That works. I never run OOM in duels anyway. Actually, thats false. I did once, it was against that rogue in full t6 and one Warglaive. Also: If you'll read my post I CLEARLY say:

You MUST fight by arena restrictions

I'm not sure if you were aware of this, but Innervate can be used in Arenas, but LOH, Bloodlust, Elementals, ect. can't. C'mon buddy, with a cocky attitude that rival's mine you must have SOME understanding of Arenas? Right?

So after countering EVERYTHING you said using the original post, it came to my attention: Did you even read all of it? Or did you just say 'tl:dr'? Read before you post and save yourself the embarrassment of being shut down so easily.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
It's a shame you are just now posting this. I would have owned you, 8 levels ago. I was 4pc brutal/4pc T6.
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Druid
Blame my lack of gold at the time and my friend not deciding to bring his belf over to alliance sooner.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Priest
You could go collect some PvE gear, that's always fun =)
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Druid
11/09/2011 08:24 PMPosted by Swiggle

I would if Farstriders had a larger population willing to do BT. T6 is really the only thing that beats out PvP gear at 70 so its pointless to get anything else.
Reply Quote

You're a resto druid.

This post doesn't suprise me considering what I've seen of you around the forums. To this I say "umadbro?" I don't Moonfire spam. It doesn't work. Feral druids Mangle spamming isn't as effective as you'd think either, my OS is feral. As for Arcane Mages, Sure they do a !@#$ton of damage, but what escapes do they have? Not as many as a frost mage thats for sure. Interrupt one of their Arcane Blast spams and beat their faces in. Not hard. If you'll read my post, I DO say that Resto Druids are OP. I even compare them to Death Knights in full blue. Thanks for restating my post :) And if this is your bank toon, then why bother posting? To get your ego out there against mine? Try to put me in my place? Well you ain't doin so good on that regard. How about you set up a duel with me to do that?

As mentioned above: To get the 50g you need to bring me down to 1% hp. Good job at not fully reading what I'm saying. Again. I'm not going to sit in a duel thats going on for over 10 minutes. It just makes the other person look bad (Yes it does, don't say it doesn't.) Might as well give the person some compensation for lasting that long anyway. Would you rather I give them nothing and laugh at them for not being able to beat me? I think not, sir.

11/07/2011 01:15 PMPosted by Caesosthosi

That works. I never run OOM in duels anyway. Actually, thats false. I did once, it was against that rogue in full t6 and one Warglaive. Also: If you'll read my post I CLEARLY say:

You MUST fight by arena restrictions

I'm not sure if you were aware of this, but Innervate can be used in Arenas, but LOH, Bloodlust, Elementals, ect. can't. C'mon buddy, with a cocky attitude that rival's mine you must have SOME understanding of Arenas? Right?

So after countering EVERYTHING you said using the original post, it came to my attention: Did you even read all of it? Or did you just say 'tl:dr'? Read before you post and save yourself the embarrassment of being shut down so easily.

As a wise troll who's name starts with a "T" and ends in "raekon", I must say to this: Boosh.
Edited by Sìmon on 11/12/2011 4:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
11/10/2011 11:53 AMPosted by Mazelina

I would if Farstriders had a larger population willing to do BT. T6 is really the only thing that beats out PvP gear at 70 so its pointless to get anything else.

Are you serious? Tons of people do BT weekly. I got my shadowpriest geared in 4pc T6 +4pc Brutal with Sunflare from KJ inside of a month. Just watch trade chat, especially now with all of the Transmog runs going through the older raids.
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Druid
11/12/2011 09:03 PMPosted by Urth

Are you serious? Tons of people do BT weekly. I got my shadowpriest geared in 4pc T6 +4pc Brutal with Sunflare from KJ inside of a month. Just watch trade chat, especially now with all of the Transmog runs going through the older raids.

This would have been useful information when I actively played this character. As for now, I decided I'm going to level her off so it makes no difference now.

This offer still stands btw. Patch 4.3 is the deadline.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin

This would have been useful information when I actively played this character. As for now, I decided I'm going to level her off so it makes no difference now.

This offer still stands btw. Patch 4.3 is the deadline.

So, in the span of 16 days you've stopped playing and/or decided to level out this toon?

Lemme tell you, man, and Urth can back me up (::cough::GINNESS::cough::BEAR JOO::cough::)- as a person who's had numerous 29, 49, 59, and 70 twinks, subsequently got bored and leveled them out-- DON'T DO IT! You will regret it down the line. If you enjoy twinking, do not do it. I think back at my twinks (Ginness included) and feel nothing but regret most times.
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Druid
So, in the span of 16 days you've stopped playing and/or decided to level out this toon?

Lemme tell you, man, and Urth can back me up (::cough::GINNESS::cough::BEAR JOO::cough::)- as a person who's had numerous 29, 49, 59, and 70 twinks, subsequently got bored and leveled them out-- DON'T DO IT! You will regret it down the line. If you enjoy twinking, do not do it. I think back at my twinks (Ginness included) and feel nothing but regret most times.

Well, I did try to make the best of this toon. Had a blast when I first started thanks to the awesome rogue and warrior I was running 3s with. But then the warrior decided to go on up to 80 and the rogue stopped logging on.

From there I stopped playing Maze for a bit and when I came back one day I was basically begged to join Swagger due to their intense need for healers, specifically resto druids. I gave them a few weeks and when that guild seemed to die, I left and got bored with Maze up until this point. Now that my friend has decided to bring his Horde toon over to Alliance, I've decided to level my druid up with him.

I'm not gonna lie, I had fun taking on cocky lvl 70 rogues thinking they were godly in their non-gemmed, non-enchanted pvp gear, but need the help of a retadin to pose a threat to me. It just got boring. Maybe if this character wasn't a class thats the equivilent of a level 58 DK here at 70, I wouldn't be doing this. However, thats not the case.
Reply Quote
70 Human Rogue
wut is goin on n hurr?
Reply Quote
70 Human Rogue
On a serious note, can Farstriders finally have a twink guild that lasts for more than two weeks?

I propose a guild for the sole purpose of under-cap pvp and raiding. (And rep farming via heroics I suppose.)

Also, I'm thinking about dragging 9 other people at level 80 to Ulduar on a regular basis for Herald of the Titans.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]