Attention all 70 twinks!

70 Worgen Druid
On a serious note, can Farstriders finally have a twink guild that lasts for more than two weeks?

I propose a guild for the sole purpose of under-cap pvp and raiding. (And rep farming via heroics I suppose.)

Also, I'm thinking about dragging 9 other people at level 80 to Ulduar on a regular basis for Herald of the Titans.

Good luck to you, sir.

Edit: I claim Page 2. It is mine.

Edit2: As is page 1.
Edited by Mazelina on 11/17/2011 11:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
I deny your rights to page 2. I contest.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
And if this is your bank toon, then why bother posting? To get your ego out there against mine? Try to put me in my place? Well you ain't doin so good on that regard. How about you set up a duel with me to do that?

A.) Because my raiding guild requested that I stop calling out BS and trolling ridiculous people with my mains. As all of my chars sans this one are recognizable, the bank toon gets the win.
B.) Because it's a public forum. If you don't want people to respond, don't post ;).
C.) I have no ego. Your point is moot. Frankly, I find your attempt to call people out and inflate your Epeen like putting a piece of tape on a kitten's paw. It makes me laugh hard for a little while, but after a little bit, it gets old.
D.) I have 7 85's, an 82, and another locked 70. I also play on another server, where I have a myriad of alts. I also raid 5 days a week competitively. I also do organized PVP. I'm also an author and an artist. When I get on this toon? It's to organize my guild bank / run auctions / occasionally do some BG's with other friends who have locked toons or blow up one or two randoms. I don't have time to waste trying to make someone else feel better about their PVP capabilities. I have better things to do. Stop puffing your chest out and making yourself look big and bad. I'm not impressed. I will never be, and I have no intention nor interest in dueling you. If you want to call me a bad or whatever, go ahead. Doesn't hurt my feelings. It's not going to change :).

Also - I do BT runs just about every week, or was, when I wasn't busy with other stuff. If you're not a douche, I'd be happy to cart you along. It's mostly 85's, sans me bringing in my Rogue for the blindfold/glaives. Most of the people I go with run 70's also, and we alternate. We also do Sunwell and SSC / TK. You're more than welcome to go, when and if I ever get motivated from constant raids to start it back up. It normally happens on either Fri or Sat, if I don't have other crap planned.

I'm not sure if you were aware of this, but Innervate can be used in Arenas, but LOH, Bloodlust, Elementals, ect. can't. C'mon buddy, with a cocky attitude that rival's mine you must have SOME understanding of Arenas? Right?

So after countering EVERYTHING you said using the original post, it came to my attention: Did you even read all of it? Or did you just say 'tl:dr'? Read before you post and save yourself the embarrassment of being shut down so easily.

I detest arenas with a passion. It's all about comp. Anyone who knows me knows this. I don't expect you to. I play rated BG's, reg BG's, and the occasional duel to help buddies test out their rotations. I don't really care about PVP, I play this game for RP and PvE. I'm just starting to get back into PvP, and since I don't have any interest or intention in dueling you with "arena rules" (or period for that matter - like I said, better things to do), I could care less what is or isn't usable in arena.

It's also ridiculous to think that PVP is balanced enough that even by using "arena rules", that one class wouldn't have the upper hand over another.

I don't have a cocky attitude. I just don't really gaf.

I also agree with Kil / Gin. If you enjoy 70 twinking, by all means stick with it. It's a lot of fun. I'd play this guy and my Rogue more, were I not insanely busy with other stuff. As it stands, it's not something I get the chance to do much anymore :<.

That being said, still more than welcome to come to BT runs when and if I get them started back up. Just don't plan on dueling me. There's two people on this server who I duel, and it's to help them with rotations when they change their spec - and as soon as they figure it out, that's the end of that.
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Druid
I honestly feel like you refuse to read my posts.

11/20/2011 07:09 AMPosted by Caesosthosi
A.) Because my raiding guild requested that I stop calling out BS and trolling ridiculous people with my mains. As all of my chars sans this one are recognizable, the bank toon gets the win.

Yeah, they are. Considering that I'm pretty sure most of your toon's start with "D" and end with "-ominitari" Or some variation. If you're trying to hide behind alts, try to not make it obvious as to whom you are.

B.) Because it's a public forum. If you don't want people to respond, don't post ;).

As you said, its a public forum, I can post. And while I expect people to say "Lol epeen stroke" I also expect them to back up their words. Which you clearly aren't. You say you don't have time to deal with this sort of thing, but clearly you have time to come on the forums and try to put me in my "place" with your long-winded speeches that can be countered by my original posts, or posts to other people with some new stuff in between.

C.) I have no ego. Your point is moot. Frankly, I find your attempt to call people out and inflate your Epeen like putting a piece of tape on a kitten's paw. It makes me laugh hard for a little while, but after a little bit, it gets old.

No ego. I lol'd. Especially when I read your posts in other topics. You come into this thread with the mindset that you're going to put down another "ridiculous person." A mindset that is not going to work with out a little background knowledge of how PvP works in this game. And congratulations, you realized that this post is an Epeen-stroking post. Did you get that with the help of Sinsallad on the first page? Note how I took that with a smile. I realize what this post is, I'm looking for someone to look past that and take up the challenge. I mean come on, I gave people 2/3 ways to win something from this.

D.) I have 7 85's, an 82, and another locked 70. I also play on another server, where I have a myriad of alts. I also raid 5 days a week competitively. I also do organized PVP. I'm also an author and an artist. When I get on this toon? It's to organize my guild bank / run auctions / occasionally do some BG's with other friends who have locked toons or blow up one or two randoms. I don't have time to waste trying to make someone else feel better about their PVP capabilities. I have better things to do. Stop puffing your chest out and making yourself look big and bad. I'm not impressed. I will never be, and I have no intention nor interest in dueling you. If you want to call me a bad or whatever, go ahead. Doesn't hurt my feelings. It's not going to change :).

-knucklecrack- Here's the long one.

So you've got time to level up seven 85s, get another to 82, and twink a level 70. You also find time to play on another server, and raid competitively. By organized PVP I assume you mean RBGs, which I'm willing to bet are fails most of the time considering what server we come from. You're an author? That's actually pretty cool. Kudos to you. I've thought about writing a short story about some of my toons before. Then I realized how much time that takes. Maybe I'll do it when I'm bored.

But anyway...

You don't have time to make people feel better about their PvP skill, but you have time to attempt to make them feel worse on the forums? You have better things to do? Like what? Oh all those alts. I gotcha. But uh... yeah... I don't need to feel better about my PvP skill. I'm meh on my Shaman, good on my rogue, better on my warrior. Those are my 85s. And then I play an OP resto druid (Ohay look thats my 3rd? Time saying Resto's are OP!)

You say you have no ego, but you assume I'm trying to impress you? I think not, sir! There are other people who read these forums. Maybe I'm trying to impress Bloodydemize! Maybe even Boyd! In truth, I'm not trying to impress anyone. I'm telling people "Hey, I'm bored with this character so before I level her up, I'm giving people this option. But before you accept, here's what you should know..." If you have no interest in dueling me, then why are you posting? The point of this thread is to get my challenge out there to people who want it, if you don't want to be a part of it, then don't post. It's simple.

Doesn't hurt my feelings

I care not for your feelings.
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Druid
Gah, two posts...

Also - I do BT runs just about every week, or was, when I wasn't busy with other stuff. If you're not a douche, I'd be happy to cart you along.

What part of "I'm bored with this toon." Don't you understand?

I detest arenas with a passion. It's all about comp. Anyone who knows me knows this. I don't expect you to. I play rated BG's, reg BG's, and the occasional duel to help buddies test out their rotations. I don't really care about PVP, I play this game for RP and PvE. I'm just starting to get back into PvP, and since I don't have any interest or intention in dueling you with "arena rules" (or period for that matter - like I said, better things to do), I could care less what is or isn't usable in arena.

Contrary to common belief, its not all about comp. Unless you're rolling a TSG or some similar faceroll comp that a brain-dead monkey could preform. You can't just roll a rogue, grab a random priest and frost mage and fly up to 2200+ rating with no effort. You need to know what you're doing. Now, you say you don't care about PVP, yet you're posting on a PvP thread. Anyone else see something wrong with this? AGAIN: If you have no interest in dueling me, why are you posting here? I said my rules. You don't like it, don't post. Team Redundancy Team has spoken.

It's also ridiculous to think that PVP is balanced enough that even by using "arena rules", that one class wouldn't have the upper hand over another.

Please read my posts... please?

I also agree with Kil / Gin. If you enjoy 70 twinking, by all means stick with it. It's a lot of fun. I'd play this guy and my Rogue more, were I not insanely busy with other stuff. As it stands, it's not something I get the chance to do much anymore :<.

That being said, still more than welcome to come to BT runs when and if I get them started back up. Just don't plan on dueling me. There's two people on this server who I duel, and it's to help them with rotations when they change their spec - and as soon as they figure it out, that's the end of that.

When did you join Team Redundancy Team? I already said I'm bored with this toon in two posts.

Nyyyaaah The time I spent writing these two posts could have been spent playing Skyrim.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Doesn't hurt my feelings

I care not for your feelings.

I lol'd.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Figures...I ran out of popcorn before I could get through all the posts.

Sin
Reply Quote
*Passes Sin some of his popcorn*

I got your back, blue brother. I got your back.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
That's not butter on that popcorn, Sin.
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Druid
*Passes Sin some of his popcorn*

I got your back, blue brother. I got your back.

Can I haz some?
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Druid
11/21/2011 04:14 PMPosted by Bloodydemize
Can I haz some?

since when does someone in a movie ask the audience "hey you guys can i have some popcorn" ?

Since I became a movie star and asked for some?

Give me popcorn or I will harass you with useless stuns again, Bloody!
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Druid
Yusomean? /crai
Reply Quote
*Throws popcorn at movie screen* GET ON WITH IT!
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Druid
11/22/2011 09:15 AMPosted by Ashtherion
*Throws popcorn at movie screen* GET ON WITH IT!

NOU. And you're cleaning that up.
Reply Quote
60 Undead Rogue
I demand a Sunwell run this evening! D-Man-ed!
Reply Quote
Hey Maz, I got a question. Have you got any duels out of this thread aside from the duel of witty wit from a Blue Banker?
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Druid
11/25/2011 04:42 PMPosted by Shraze
Hey Maz, I got a question. Have you got any duels out of this thread aside from the duel of witty wit from a Blue Banker?

Unfortunately not. But I'm getting my kicks from this. Plus I don't have to risk any gold with this one!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]