Attention all 70 twinks!

87 Night Elf Druid
It's funny because of the fact shamys shouldnt kill restos at 70 anyways so its not that big of a deal.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
It's funny because of the fact shamys shouldnt kill restos at 70 anyways so its not that big of a deal.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Damn. Mazelina, you still around? I beat you once back then, didn't I?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
10/31/2011 12:59 PMPosted by Mazelina
You MUST fight by arena restrictions, which means that if you're a paladin, NO LAY ON HANDS! Or for shamans no using elemental totems or Bloodlust! If there are more restrictions depending on your class, I'll let you know before the duel starts.

Why would I bother to duel you, 1v1, if your going to use 2v2,3v3, and 5v5 rules? That's stupid.
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Druid
>You're still around?
>Why would I bother dueling you?

Let's answer those two questions, and then never necro this thread ever again.

Yes, I'm still around. Barely. I got back into Maze for a little bit because some people got me interested in 3s again. Unfortunately that died too. If I remember correctly, that duel went on for... 10 minutes before you got me in a stun and bursted me down?

As for the second question. You're a level 85. Not to mention Horde. If you wanted to duel me, I'd laugh at you. For the record, I've never even reinforced those rules with the few people that have chosen to duel me. I'm honestly not surprised to see this from someone that has never even broken 1500 in any bracket, on any character.
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Druid
first of all mezalina. your gear is terrible. all brutal is fail. your glyphs are a mess and so are your talents. you speced wrong. your going to fail in arena. i finished last season with 1950 running double resto druid. i have 82% res at the moment. resto is my main spec. feral is my off spec. i know 50+ twinks who would rip you to shreds. you are terrible. get off wow. go level
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Lol Druidissm. <3
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Druid
09/22/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Druidissm
first of all mezalina. your gear is terrible. all brutal is fail. your glyphs are a mess and so are your talents. you speced wrong. your going to fail in arena. i finished last season with 1950 running double resto druid. i have 82% res at the moment. resto is my main spec. feral is my off spec. i know 50+ twinks who would rip you to shreds. you are terrible. get off wow. go level

Bahahaaaa. You're looking at this character now, in 5.0, when I haven't done anything serious. I hopped on her ONCE since the patch came out to check out the new talents and such. I have made no attempt to re-learn Resto in any way, shape, or form. As for my gear? It's worked for me. 75% Resil, all I do is sit back and let my Lifeblooms bloom. I WAS supposed to be running 70 raids with my partners, but one of them has a habit of leveling his twinks to 85, then making a brand new one. His inconsistencies, and my other partner's lack of playtime made me bored with this character again. Unlikely that I'll be playing her any time soon.

You got 1950 in 2s with double resto druid? Cool. 2s are where the REAL PvP is at, yeah! Let's ignore the fact that you ran a 2s team that is nearly, if not is, impossible to kill at this level. Good luck trying to win against that team in this patch. Go run 2-Resto 1-Dps and see how well you do. I've stomped that comp into the ground in 3s many times before.

Am I supposed to care how much Resil you have? Or your main and off spec? Are those supposed to make me think of you as some Druid-god? You're awful yourself. You can only do well in 2s running a comp that can't even be considered a comp. Barely broken 1500, and never on that character.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Priest
lol i agree with druidissm. your terrible mazelina haha get some good gear and learn how to play noob. u jelly cuz druidissm is a R1 druid and ur a fail noob?
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Druid
mazelina is fail. cant wait to see ur gay !@# in arena. so i can lol as you get like 2 shotted *#%%@%!*%
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Druid
your argument is invalid...you are a !@#$ resto druid judging by your gear. Pre MOP (before resil was broken as %^-*) i was rank one druid twink in the world with a 3v3 rating of 2355. Being a resto druid now and thinking you are good because no class has the dps to kill you is just embarrassing, which is why all the real 70 twinks quick the bracket. So do us all a favor and kill yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I cant believe I even read through this whole post. If I recall correctly... you are saying that no one can beat you in a duel? and that if they do, you will pay them, but there is a time restriction. You say it's sad if they cant beat you in 10-15 minutes... but it seems to me that goes both ways... you aren't able to kill them either..? how can you brag about that lol

I can get on my priest in full PVE gear and last forever... fear...bubble.... heal... fear... bubble... heal... fiend, arcane torrent hymn of hope... rinse repeat... So should I just make a new thread and tell people I'm the best??? WHOOT! Off I go!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'll throw a penance in there from time to time ;)
Edited by Hadès on 11/12/2012 11:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I think its very funny that Druidissm and the priest Ahuatala are the same person.

Nice matching achievements, brah.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I think its very funny that Druidissm and the priest Ahuatala are the same person.

Nice matching achievements, brah.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! This made me ROFL hard lol! DUUUUUUDE!!! You had a good point, why wreck it by trying to have 2 conversations on the same thread with your own toons? Makes you look crazy! You agree with yourself? I bloody well hope so :P Oh Urth you just made my night :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
11/12/2012 11:14 PMPosted by Hadès
I cant believe I even read through this whole post.

I can't believe the amount of times this epeen thread has been necro'd /facepalm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]