Alliance Dragonwrath Legendary Event

90 Worgen Druid
So, after what feels like a year and a half, and 3 painfully long fetch quests (no I NEVER forgot to channel Essences...), I should finally finish my Legendary staff this week. To my knowledge, this will be the server first for the Alliance.

So, assuming all goes well in our raid, and I don't get !*@!d by RNG on Essences, I should finish the quest sometime around 1130 or midnight tomorrow (Tuesday 11/1/11). I'm pretty sure the last turn-in of the quest starts a world event (similar to Algalon? I have not looked up videos so I don't spoil it...). If you care to see/participate, stay up late and watch trade chat. I'll announce when and where (Stormwind) I turn it in...

If you don't care, flame on for how lame I am thinking that people might care to see it...

Until then, BIG thanks to all the members of Frustration who have been a part of the process. You guys rock.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Congratulations! The world event is fun... have fun getting lots of tells and questions about all the dragons in SW :P
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Congrats! =)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
This definitely confirms how much Fenris sucks - lol. If we had just ONE 25man guild, they would have gotten it weeks ago.

Congrats on the staff, though. Ridiculously long process, for sure.

There are some guilds who are still rolling on Embers for the first step.....perhaps they see now that it is an extremely poor strategy.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You weren't kidding Ros....

I also love all the people trolling. Glad I could give them something to do for those few minutes before they gave up.

Mount is ok, doesn't feel comfortable on my binds yet - bird form is a hard habit to break.

Staff proc is incredible... going from 0 energy to Eclipse in 2 casts FTW... first time using it in combat and I got #2 log... think I'll keep it.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Baradin_Hold/Occu'thar/10N/Balance_Druid/

Thanks again to all the members of Frustration who've helped out. We can has get Rags nao?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
yay
Reply Quote
grats on ranking in bh btw
Reply Quote
hes not realm first gear score, pft
Reply Quote
that makes crepe mad
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Congrats man on acquiring the Legendary staff... and a few haters. ^
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Kiff crys alot does anyone else not see this or is it just me...
Reply Quote
you're right recount kiff does get mad when he has less gearscore then other people, because then he is a worse player then them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]