I Still Exist.

58 Troll Death Knight
Yes. Im still here. The "Odoom" dude is still on Coilfang.
You may know me by Dk-!@#-h-t-odoom. For those in Dreadnaughts that is. Well, the ones that were there in Wrath.
My History:

November 2009: Was a complete idiot in Wrath, and wore 1/3 Healer Gear, 1/3 Dps Gear, and 1/3 Tank Gear. Why? Loved stamina.

Summer of 2010: Raided. Was good. Not great but I was "okay". Better than most.

December 1st, 2010: Got a great little gift from Incursion. A free run to LK just because they had given up on Bane attempts.

December 7th, 2010: Cataclysm Released. Burnt to 83 1/2 before my vision began to fade and I literally passed out on my keyboard.

December 9th, 2010: Hit 85. Was loving it. Didnt even raid much.

February 27, 2011: Kind of a late B-Day present. The best guilds on the server, and a few famous players got together to do the ICC 25 Drake achievements. But on this day, Realm First! Fall of the Lich King! was achieved by me and 24 other people. Gosh I remember almost wiping the raid because no one called out Defile when it went to me. >.> U know who you are.

Few weeks before: I race and name changed. Was tired of my reputation.

Few weeks after: I transferred. Leaving my Mage behind on Coilfang.

A few MORE weeks later: I began to miss my reputation on Coilfang. So I made this guy in my honor. And the guild.

Me Now: <a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Shadowbathed/simple">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Shadowbathed/simple</a>

Now for my thank you's.

I thank you Hordlingtwo for being a great Guild Leader of Team Kill It In The Face.

I thank you Rakule, for helping me learn a Dk back in Wrath. Without you I'd still be a horrible player and might've quit by now.

I thank you Noshira, Combustion, Solarexile, any of your other alts, for being a good friend even after I transferred realms.

I thank you Rovintis, for being one of those guys I can laugh with and always love to compete with you on Dps charts and achievements.

I thank you Đeathstalker, for being my good Italian friend. Never talk to you much anymore. But you are still a friend. (Never loved the cows though)

I thank you Flywithme, for being a beast Hunter. You came to Malganis too and now we owning it up here :P

I thank you Goml, wherever you may be, for being a hilarious guy. If the worst happened like everyone thought, may you R.I.P. (EDIT: Nvm. Me found out what you did. Hopefully you aren't the woman in the relationship.)

I thank you Poofurafrog, for being a nice guy, while also being sarcastic.

I thank you Juggalotis, for being the ONLY OTHER Troll DK on Coilfang with me.

I thank you Snipasteve, for bringing me for the Light of Dawn.

I thank you Bloodangel, for being.... you? :P Well ya. Laughed a lot with ya.

I thank you Soulsworn, for being that one dude to troll me. :D

Thats all I can remember for Thank you's for now. Its nice to thank you guys.
And to those who remember me. Thank you for being cool.

If any of you who are on here on the Thank You's want to say hey. Shadowbathed - Mal'ganis (US) is me.
And Hordlingtwo. Dude. I miss you. You were an amazing guy and I wanna catch up with you. Hit me up if you EVER come back and if you EVER see this.
Edited by Dknightodoom on 11/21/2011 4:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think its funny noone replied to this.

I would have been surprised if you were 7/7 H but you're only recently 6/7 H. I wish your guild had some logs so I could comment on your dps :(.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
>long time ago back in BC
>level 30 hunter
>LK comes out
>level 55 hunter
>level 80 DK
>I'm a baws
>raid
>world pvp
>pvp
>arena
>Who are you, again?
Reply Quote
28 Undead Mage
You were the annoying guy everyone had to mute.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/05/2011 01:16 AMPosted by Visenna
You were the annoying guy everyone had to mute.

<3 U REMEMBER! :D
Lol.
I've gotten better. I don't talk as much now. And not EVERYONE muted me. :D

I think its funny noone replied to this.

I would have been surprised if you were 7/7 H but you're only recently 6/7 H. I wish your guild had some logs so I could comment on your dps :(.

I pull 25k on H Baleroc and we had a messy run of that. Usually can burst 40k+. So I've come a LONG way since WotLK.

Also I want to mention I met a warlock in a random Normal dungeon when I was on my rogue (Denlorian). Was a nice guy, had a nice chat. He sorta remembered me. :D

I kinda miss you guys on Coilfang though, but the people who ignored me just for my voice in vent making it harder to pug raids or ask questions was one of the MAIN reasons I left.
Edited by Shadowbathed on 11/5/2011 5:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
58 Troll Death Knight
11/07/2011 06:40 PMPosted by Draico
No idea who you are.

Only the Horde Raiders remember me. I was imfamous between QUITE a few guilds. Raiding or not. I was well known during the ICC days (When people pugged).
Juggalotis, Snipa, Soulsworn. They all remember me.
Edited by Dknightodoom on 11/7/2011 7:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Awwwwww i thought you were someone... then you said "Horde Raiders remember me". Yeah, not impressed. Sorry <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Can't recall tho I was in Dreadnaughts for a short brief .. XD
Reply Quote
58 Troll Death Knight
Awwwwww i thought you were someone... then you said "Horde Raiders remember me". Yeah, not impressed. Sorry <3

Trust me. When I said something in trade it would blow up with "DK-!@#-H-T-ODOOM!" or rumors about my age.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
11/05/2011 05:07 PMPosted by Shadowbathed
I pull 25k on H Baleroc

That's awful.
Reply Quote
11/09/2011 02:26 PMPosted by Behelol
I pull 25k on H Baleroc

That's awful.

No. 25k at the END of the fight. After all the moving.
I BURST 40k+ on him.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
What point are you trying to make? You do 25k dps, not 40k. With that gear... you are awful.
Reply Quote
11/09/2011 11:30 PMPosted by Behelol
What point are you trying to make? You do 25k dps, not 40k. With that gear... you are awful.

To be honest. It was our first time doing it and it was !@#$%^-* crazy. with ALOT of moving. Then we do Shannox or Beth and im easily 30k-35k. :D
Reply Quote
OMG HAI!
Reply Quote
11/15/2011 06:55 PMPosted by Röznie
OMG HAI!

ROZNIE NO !@#$ING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY %^-* BROTHER I MISS YO' !@#!
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdsSrpluE9U
Reply Quote

I thank you Goml, wherever you may be, for being a hilarious guy. If the worst happened like everyone thought, may you R.I.P. (EDIT: Nvm. Me found out what you did. Hopefully you aren't the woman in the relationship.)

DUDE! what happened to The Goml?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I think it is funny that i have a horde toon and an ally toon still on CF. Not a single person has even mentioned you.
Reply Quote
11/29/2011 12:09 PMPosted by Ossmosis
I think it is funny that i have a horde toon and an ally toon still on CF. Not a single person has even mentioned you.

I haven't been on my DK on Coilfang in months, so I was forgotten. Just posting saying hey.

DUDE! what happened to The Goml?

I'll tell you later. Very sad story.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]