Looking for a RARE gun/shield?

85 Undead Warlock
Looking to sell the following dropped items:
Xorothian Firestick Item appearance shared with only one item, removed from the game
Dreadguard's Protector UNIQUE coloration of common shield.

Droprate is not 100%, but multiple runs are always an option.

Item will be masterlooted to me, and you will recieve it when payment is recieved. Get them now before they're removed from the game entirely.

Will be bringing multiple people, bidding starts at 75k.
Send an ingame mail to this character, if interested.
Edited by Nïghtmare on 11/4/2011 5:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Personally, I'd love to see someone new to this game try to get this item on their own.

Oh, that's right... They can't.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
If they can't run an instance by themselves they probably don't have 75k. Surely you are trolling.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Near anyone with a pair of hands and a character above level 60 can solo the place, sure. Unless you do a specific thing that VERY FEW even know of, let alone CAN do, the mob that drops the items will not ever be there. Nice try though.
Reply Quote
Anyone with a brain could easily just have there lock carried through it with the quest, summon him in Immol'thar's room in Dire Maul West. Whenever you use your dreadstead (I believe) he will also rise up out of the room and attack... Hate to rain on your trolling parade :) Good luck to those who attempt to kill him :) http://www.wowhead.com/npc=14506, for those of you who are intereted
Edited by Nugo on 10/23/2011 4:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
10/23/2011 04:54 PMPosted by Nugo
Anyone with a brain could easily just have there lock carried through it with the quest, summon him in Immol'thar's room in Dire Maul West. Whenever you use your dreadstead (I believe) he will also rise up out of the room and attack... Hate to rain on your trolling parade :) Good luck to those who attempt to kill him :) http://www.wowhead.com/npc=14506, for those of you who are intereted

Never even knew about this NPC until you pointed him out, Nugo. =) Looks like he would be interesting to fight at around his level. As he is part of the mount questline for Warlock's, I presume that only they can summon this rare elite?

If I'm mistaken though feel free to correct me. =) Never played a Warlock before, But I'm interested in creating one in the future!
Reply Quote
10/23/2011 05:00 PMPosted by Teloraelin
If I'm mistaken though feel free to correct me. =) Never played a Warlock before, But I'm interested in creating one in the future!

Yes, your right he was added after defeating the stead I talked about earlier in order to get the dreadstead mount. It's essentially the same thing as the paladin quest line.. You can see the comment stream on Wowhead @ http://www.wowhead.com/npc=14502#comments

Telo, for once there's something in game I know about that you don't... I feel quite special atm :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
10/23/2011 05:28 PMPosted by Nugo
Yes, your right he was added after defeating the stead I talked about earlier in order to get the dreadstead mount. It's essentially the same thing as the paladin quest line.. You can see the comment stream on Wowhead @ http://www.wowhead.com/npc=14502#comments

I should check out that link sometime. I'm not very inclined to creating a paladin anytime soon though. Got many stuff to do on my rogue, and my mage in the game. Yes - It is achievements and reputation for my mage, Before you take a guess. =P Then again, You likely knew. Hehe

10/23/2011 05:28 PMPosted by Nugo
Telo, for once there's something in game I know about that you don't... I feel quite special atm :P

There is a few other things I likely don't know about in this game that you do know of. You just need to get past my new Pandaren Monk who is guarding my secrets I don't know first.

Err wait. If I don't know any secrets...Why is a Pandaren Monk guarding them..Meh..Oh well. =P
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Something to note: the quest for the dreadsteed = gone.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
10/24/2011 05:18 AMPosted by Nïghtmare
Something to note: the quest for the dreadsteed = gone.

Well that's not very good. How are Warlock's supposed to obtain the mount from the quest now? Was the mount also removed from the game?

Thanks for your response. =)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
The mount is basically free, and available from the trainer. It does however require you to have the appropriate riding training.
Reply Quote
10/24/2011 08:50 AMPosted by Nïghtmare
The mount is basically free, and available from the trainer. It does however require you to have the appropriate riding training.

Once again, you just have to summon the dreadstead :) I figure most people have a lock or a warlock friend who could easily do this for them...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Once again, you can't summon the Dreadsteed unless you have the items from the quest, and are either on or completed the quest.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
the gun is retarted looking, now if had the same model as the one from BWL, then maybe youd have something.. as you cant solo BWL.

the shield, you can easily get that model by farming RFD in the barrens, as the same model shield drops off the boss there. took me about 4 seconds to realise this with wowhead.

the more you know.. *tv star fall thingy
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
the gun is retarted looking, now if had the same model as the one from BWL, then maybe youd have something.. as you cant solo BWL.

the shield, you can easily get that model by farming RFD in the barrens, as the same model shield drops off the boss there. took me about 4 seconds to realise this with wowhead.

the more you know.. *tv star fall thingy

The gun is rare, and unique. People will want it for just that reason.

The shield is the only red colored shield with the model, making it unique.
Reply Quote

Are you still seriously of the belief that people would by these run's off you? I mean, we have told them all exactly how to do it :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
11/05/2011 07:57 AMPosted by Nugo
Are you still seriously of the belief that people would by these run's off you? I mean, we have told them all exactly how to do it :D

Agreed! Also, 75k gold as a starting bid for these items is a bit much in my honest opinion. Look at the other rare stuff in the game for example. None of those are selling for 75k gold from I can see via the Auction House.

Perhaps if you lowered the price a lot, Then possibly some player's may want to purchase a run for their lower level characters. Even I would for a new alt I'm considering creating soon here.

But for 75k gold as a starting bid, I would have to pass, And I'm sure many others would agree with me as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
What in Hastega's name is this thread.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

No matter how many warlocks you bring, you'll be hard pressed to find someone with the items from the quest still in their bags/banks after so many years of them having no purpose.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]