Thunderhorn's Finest

90 Goblin Warlock
lol human using an axe and no on use trinket
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
lol human using an axe and no on use trinket

What got me were the Vivid Wild Jade and Resplendent Vermilion Onyx gems post 5.3, and not a single item reforged.
Edited by Taylorswîft on 6/22/2013 2:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You guys realize tempest xfered tp ED right?

Yar, my alt Hpally is over there. Some fun times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
lol at Veangeance and Choco for best DK. Akagore for warrior? Blazer for rogue?
???
Lukeums, Demised and myself are the real Thunderhorn DKs.
Deathen was and still is the best warrior.
Exrogue for best rogue.
Mauthis is, by far, the best hunter.
Cruelz(Healaz) for priest.
Kodyaj, Brud and Pyroem were the best paladins.
All the other classes never had any real representation by good players.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Paralize was an amzing rogue also
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Honestly it's hard to gauge who the best players are anymore. Seeing as no one does TB anymore and there isn't really a serious outlet for World PvP, it's nearly impossible to know who the hotshots are from the opposite faction simply because we don't run into each other as much. They only indicator left is to check ladders and we all know how accurate those are....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
These threads need to die whether they are on a pvp server or one like ours. Give me some great wpvp. Good or bad player, you'll have fun.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
xlyon, if u do remember, me and cruelz did wargames against eachother, after him calling me bad non stop. and I won. now granted, he is an amazing disc priest, truly he is, but I don't know if he gets the crown for "Best priest"... I would think that sym or blossom are as equal, if not better.... raiting doesn't mean everthing, some of us are actually nice enough to just cap others instead of trying to make ourselves look good..... anyways, u were still fun to heal against and I would've added u, but I couldn't remember ur name haha! peace
-Coll
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I guess I just don't play enough with the THorn peeps to ever make these lists...
I'm not going to cry though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like it when Judson posts.

Don't worry about making posts Perc. Can't stay in stealth mode long if people know who is popping out those heals all over the place.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
How I find these forum posts is a mystery in itself. I think I was checking something on Coady and noticed updated forum activity from year/s ago, "I'm getting old". I miss playing with a lot of great people from Thundy. One thing I ill miss were the forum warriors. Yet here I am, contributing to the madness!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Judson the 2:00 AM wintrader.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]