Resto Shaman LF FL raiding

85 Draenei Shaman
I have recently starting playing again after a year off. I've gotten my feet wet and decided that I would like to start raiding again.

About me:

I'm pretty good at not standing in bad stuff while making sure people don't die. I like to jump around while I'm healing (thank god for Spiritwalker's Grace). Last time I seriously raided I carried Epidemic to server first hard mode 25-man LK and Halion.

I'm open to the idea of changing factions but would prefer not to. I also can't raid past 10:00pm server time Sun - Wed. My roommate has sexy time with his girl around this time. If I'm raiding I can't put my ear up against the wall to listen in.

About you:

Be raiding FL. It would be nice if you could be 6/7 HM but I'll take what I can get at this point. You can't have more than 30% of the people who raid standing in bad stuff constantly. You love seeing a resto shaman's earth shield on the tank.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]