WoW Annual Pass FAQ

(Locked)

85 Worgen Hunter
It says I am not eligible but my account has never been in a bad standing. I would like to take advantage of this offer but am unaware as to how I can do so, since it's saying ineligible and I've been trying for past 3 days
90 Human Paladin
Is it possible to sign up for this but give the copy of Diablo III to a friend as a gift?
85 Troll Druid
10/25/2011 08:22 AMPosted by Ðesann

Not one that I'm aware of.

<a href="http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&tag=cs&rhtml=true">http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&tag=cs&rhtml=true</a>

How much time we have to wait for a response about the latin america?

My random guess would be at least 1-2 months. If Blizzard is really going to release servers in Brazil in December (I'm not sure the date), when as we get close to it, we might hear about a special promotion.

(Note: I wonder if Blizzard will be also be releasing ES servers hosted in Brazil, or only pt_BR. The former seems likely, and might explain why they are playing their cards close to the chest)
85 Orc Hunter
I signed up for the annual pass a few days ago and just realized that my game time expires tomorrow. I may not be able to pay for more time for a day or two.

Will this have any effect on the annual pass or the bonuses?
85 Blood Elf Mage
10/25/2011 10:46 AMPosted by Xenomech
Is it possible to sign up for this but give the copy of Diablo III to a friend as a gift?

Hello,

From what I have noticed, This is currently not a viable option. Only Battle.net account's that are eligible for this offer are only eligible for the free copy of Diablo III, Once it is released to the public.

Your friend would need to otherwise purchase your friend a copy of Diablo III, Or he would need to purchase one or sign-up for this promotion if he is eligible.
Support Forum Agent
What types of cards would a valid credit card be? Like can you use prepaid gift cards, because the one on my account only has $0.05 lol and it doesn't say its a valid card, how much would you need to put on it for it to be valid?. I'm using Game Time cards on my account just so you know. Need help, a little confused here.. o.O

Pre-paid Credit Cards aren't supported by our system so it may not work for that purpose. If you have one already, and you are able to registered it, you can give it a try.

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/20504

10/25/2011 05:29 AMPosted by Logicaa
but what if it happens again in 3 months when I already signed up for the annual pass, will I lose access to D3 and WoW just like WoW is, where I'm cut off until I pay again? Or will I permanently lose everything because my card got declined to something as stupid as a bank error?

If you have signed up for the Annual Pass and there is an issue with your subscription payment, you'll often have a bit of time available before it is considered lapsed. If it does lapse D3 will become unavailable to you and the mount will be removed, but, if you contact our Billing and Account Services they should be able to help get you back on track.

If you have an issue with the card itself, Logicaa, with it being declined when used for subscriptions, etc... have you considered using game cards? You can keep the card on file, but purchase and enter game cards to fulfill the one year commitment.

http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=110000004

10/25/2011 05:35 AMPosted by Broonster
If you have been hacked once, you are ineligible. I like that. :) gives people who know how to keep their account safe a reward.

If your account was compromised, it may be automatically be ineligible for the promotion. We do not intend to punish those who have been compromised though. If the ineligibility is due to a compromise our Billing and Account Services department should be able to help sign you up.

10/25/2011 08:20 AMPosted by Ðesann
Why u guys don't give any response there.

A response may not be immediately forthcoming, Desann, but that is the appropriate place to post any feedback you may have. The Annual Pass is offered in as many regions as it can be. There are specific laws and restrictions that must be abided by, which means that not all offers can be made available in all areas.

We'd love it if everyone could take advantage of this promotion, Desann. This isn't something that we're keeping from you, just for the heck of it.

Support Forum Agent
Should be enough room? Should be?!? Wait a minute. I thought that one of the benefits was guarateed access to the beta. Your post now leaves me with the following questions (none of which are addressed in the FAQ):

Yes, there should be plenty of room, with a smiley face. I'm not entirely certain why you have the impression that you wouldn't be given access to beta. That is one of the benefits of doing the Annual Pass.

Will this access be granted on day one of the beta?
Or is it possible that we won't get access until, say, the last 3 days?
Is there a possibility that we will not be given access to the beta at all?

Access to beta is sent out in waves. I don't have details as to what wave you may be in but it will likely be when testing moves to the open beta phase.

No, to the last two questions.

10/25/2011 08:52 AMPosted by Frankyy
It says I am not eligible but my account has never been in a bad standing. I would like to take advantage of this offer but am unaware as to how I can do so, since it's saying ineligible and I've been trying for past 3 days

If you believe you are eligible but are unable to sign up for the Annual Pass, contact our Billing and Account Services department.

10/25/2011 10:46 AMPosted by Xenomech

No, the Diablo III license is automatically applied to the purchasing account.

10/25/2011 10:59 AMPosted by Chapc
Will this have any effect on the annual pass or the bonuses?

Going go borrow something I just posted:

If you have signed up for the Annual Pass and there is an issue with your subscription payment, you'll often have a bit of time available before it is considered lapsed. If it does lapse D3 will become unavailable to you and the mount will be removed, but, if you contact our Billing and Account Services they should be able to help get you back on track.

10/25/2011 12:42 PMPosted by Garmheim
Currently I renew my subscription every 6 months at an average monthly cost of $12.99. I believe that my account qualifies. I expect to continue playing WoW for at least a year and find this Annual Pass attractive but does it save me any money?

Any additional money? Beyond the fact that you receive a free copy of Diablo III, an in-game mount and beta access, you are simply paying a subscription for a 12 month period of time.

If you wish to do so in one month increments, you may. If you wish to take advantage of the multiple month subscription options like the 3 month or 6 month subscription you may.

It all counts towards the 12 month commitment.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The monthly pay is 14.99
3 months recurring is 41.97 which equates to 13.99 a month
6 months is 77.94 which equates to 12.99 a month

Pretty sure by doing the 3 month thing, for example, you would pay the 41.97, it's just cheaper than going through 3 months at 14.99; this is the same with the 6 month recurring plan.
Edited by Ichorum on 10/25/2011 3:00 PM PDT
85 Human Paladin
I have a question based on a real-life circumstance.

Currently, I had to let my account go inactive due to money issues. I am enlisted in the US Navy, and leave for Basic Dec 1st, which is when I'll be getting a paycheck. The thing is, I can't use any of that until I'm out, which is around the end of February. Is there any way of reserving a slot for that? I ask because I do expect 4.3 to release before that timeframe.
Support Forum Agent
10/25/2011 02:53 PMPosted by Garmheim
I just need to know what the monthly charge will be under the Annual Pass. So far that's unclear. I'd appreciate a clear answer.

I'm sorry, Garheim, I thought I was clear. The monthly charge under the Annual Pass will be the same as the monthly charge without it.

The amount you pay is unchanged by participating in the Annual Pass promotion.

The only thing that alters how much you pay a month is what subscription option you select (1 month, 3 month or 6 month).

10/25/2011 02:59 PMPosted by Wolfshowl
Is there any way of reserving a slot for that? I ask because I do expect 4.3 to release before that timeframe.

I'm afraid I don't have any information on deployment conditions, Wolfshowl. I'd recommend contacting Billing with any questions you have.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Are there any plans to implement a sort of discount for players who have had an account for a certain period of time, or account with X amount of game time on their subscription history?
10/21/2011 12:40 PMPosted by AdamS
As long as you sign up before the Patch 4.3 release you will get the awesome Tyrael's Charger mount.

So if I sign up after 4.3 I will not get the mount? Am I reading this correctly? I am just concerned that 4.3 will drop without warning and then I will be unable to get the mount.
Edited by Zabre on 10/25/2011 4:04 PM PDT
86 Troll Shaman
I was wondering if there is an option to pay the full 12 month subscription at one time. I dont like using credit cards for subscriptions and have been using game cards since vanilla. I would definetly like to take advantage of this offer and use my card for a 1 time purchase. Is this possible?
60 Night Elf Hunter
Sorry if this has already been asked but do Scroll of Resurrection and Recruit a Friend rewards count towards the 12 months?

85 Blood Elf Mage
10/25/2011 03:55 PMPosted by Quchatla
I was wondering if there is an option to pay the full 12 month subscription at one time. I dont like using credit cards for subscriptions and have been using game cards since vanilla. I would definetly like to take advantage of this offer and use my card for a 1 time purchase. Is this possible?

There is no option at this time to pay for 12 months at once, the closest option available is to buy 6months 2 times on the blizzard store, you can also set upa sub using your credit card and continue to pay with game cards but you will need to leave a credit card on the account for the duration of the 12 months. (might be able to remove it after paying for 12 months but have no clue if it will let you or not)
so what happens if you sign up for this and in 6 months your credit card is declined lol?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]