Well, see ya'll later again I suppose.

100 Orc Hunter
This is Mork signing off again. I want to stay I really do, but the kind of fun I want to have in the game requires other people interested in going with me, and it seems no one is really interested in pvping in groups these days. I haven't pvp in over a month, and not for lack of trying, I just can't seem to recruit anyone interested.

It seems the horde's bloodlust has cooled to lukewarm, if that. Sigh, ya'll have fun, perhaps I'll see ya during the next expansion.

Cordially,

Mork, the dissapointed orc.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Noooo! /supersadface
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Blizzard didn't add anything new to Cata's pvp scene, really. RBGs are more structure and competition rather than more content.

I think people who valued pvp left the server months ago, Mork. not many want to do AV runs anymore, and world pvp is broken.

Take care, see you in the mists (maybe?).
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Yea, pvp is all about rbgs and arena now. Regular bgs are just a gear grind. Good luck Mork.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I too really miss the rolling wars we used to have. I've been gone for a while but recently returned and it really seems that it has changed a lot. I remember when BO would come in and just ransack the Alliance villages or a small group of Ally would go out Horde hunting and Merlinii would be there to force us back out.

I've thought of making the move to a PvP server but there are times where I just want to go out and do my own thing without constant fear of a supertoon coming by and squashing me.

Take care Mork! What are your future plans?
Reply Quote
3 Blood Elf Rogue
alliance wins
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There's a few of us Horde side who'd LOVE to see world PvP - old school style.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Enigma tries to keep wpvp alive, I saw a BO post about GS on the forums. It's still here, but very shadowed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]