God Bless Energy Gaming.

85 Goblin Mage
Since our Guild's Creation we have made it a regular ritual to march through Ironforge and hold up in their Auction House for as much as a couple hours. We want to personally thank Energy Gaming for helping us get our City Attacker Achievement. Especially that Xio...something dude. We've nicknamed him Rambo for his relentless suicide attacks against our Organized Ninja Assault Team. It is ALWAYS... Energy Gaming to answer the call, and make it so much more fun. Thank you Energy Gaming! Keep up the good work! Also, keep chasing me down that Tram.... We call that one Rope-A-Dope, you guys fall for it every damn time.
Edited by Creamysteve on 10/22/2011 3:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lol wait what
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
try to get City Attacker Achievement not in a ghost town....
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Cause 1000 v 10 sounds fun.....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I'm not sure there are 1000 players on either faction at 85, not counting alts.

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR NUMBERS FROM STEVE?!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I'm not sure there are 1000 players on either faction at 85, not counting alts.

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR NUMBERS FROM STEVE?!

hey man think about it like this.
When you enter a enemy city, attacking a player spawns 1 guard per player attacking him.
So if 2 of us attack 1 Alliance in Stormwind, 2 Guards spawn to aid the guy.

Now, if 2 of us attack 2 alliance, 4 guards spawn.

Now if 10 of us go in and attack 10 players, 100 Guards spawn.......sounds odd....but yea.

The more people to fight, the more guards spawn, the guard spawns when something is attacked rule applies to NPC's as well, the natrual guards already exist and insta spawn once after killed before having a 5 or so miniute respawn period not associated with the NPC's who you see.

Leaving an NPC alive will spawn one guard per shout.

If you attack the wrong area of a city, this quickly gets out of hand through guards alone, now add in the majority of the lazy player base of a faction?

stay away from Stormwind/Org Auction House...or else.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
<- was kidding.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
This thread is interesting. Look the odds were either going to be very much in their favor, or very much against them. They did what they had to do to get their achievement. Can't really expect anyone to repeatedly wipe their group just to prove a point.

It's kinda what world PvP tends to be. If I had dollar for every time someone roflstomped their victim 3 v 1, then got butthurt because payback using 4 people is some how unfair, I'd...uh...have a bunch of dollars.

Anyway, their raids were fun for a few days. At first the group was a little smaller, and tended to get spread out more. So there was at least a chance, if the stars aligned, that I could take someone with me. Not that it happened a lot though lol.

But they started bringing bigger groups, and more healers, and stayed together better. Which I'm pretty sure Creamysteve learned to stay with the group after I caught him wandering alone in the tram tunnel. How'd the floor taste by the way? /hariflip

Had to stop out of general principle after awhile. I mean I hold no grudges over getting swarmed by 6 dps, but there comes a point where if I don't at least have a chance of killing someone, then I'm not feeding them honorable kills. At that time of night most of the normal people are asleep, so there wasn't really any back up to call in, and I couldn't really expect much out of the stray 85's wandering around IF with 89k health. But the fact that someone kept going in time and time again is quite funny. That is determination right there.

So here we are, sitting in this thread, where one guild that runs one of the higher rated rbg teams on the server, is teasing another guild that also runs one of the higher rated rbg teams on the server. And you guys have the forums here to set up a time and place, and I'm pretty sure you fine gentlemen can work your way through the wargames menu. I mean, if that were me that's what I'd do. It's not me, so I can't, but if it were, I would.

*stirs pot*

*evil laugh*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Fun read all the same, I've also finished the first season of heroes, and while the second season calls i'ma just let it ring.

if I can....but for now, attacking the Tram is fun every once in a while, while we stopped doing it so often since Pandaria was released.....I mean dude, Vanity pet dueling.....Pokemon...

I need me MORE, I MUST OBTAIN AS MANY PETS AS POSSIBLE!

aaaanyhow, the night he posted this several Energy Gaming players were the only one inside the Tram, and it was just me and him, late night and all the two of us night owls, so we went forward and just had some fun, some nights it's 3 of us, some nights our RBG group isn't in an RBG mood so we just raid Ironforge or something.

Overall, it's better to have a active community that fights with itself, than an inactive community that well............is inactive.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]