I Level 351 Boomkin LF raiding guild (L25)

85 Night Elf Druid
I hit 85 three days ago and I'm pretty well geared for T11 content at this time. I play daily and have no problems gearing up as a result but I cannot commit to weekend raiding (I like to get out too lol) or late night raiding. This isn't my first L85 and I have been raiding since BC but Cataclysm has detroyed that for me because my Horde guild fell apart early on in the expansion and the guilds on the server that they're on are awful. I live on the east coast and prefer an east coast time based guild but can work with a central time based guild as well. Please either respond here or in game. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
10/24/2011 06:34 AMPosted by Irevumus
This isn't my first L85 and I have been raiding since BC but Cataclysm has detroyed that for me because my Horde guild fell apart early on in the expansion and the guilds on the server that they're on are awful.

The guilds on this server probably aren't for you either, if you're looking for non-awful ones. We are known for being bad.
Edited by Caelexis on 11/4/2011 1:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Vaera, get off forums, you nugget.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Make me, Des. Make me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]